Anaheim 1, do you think it will be a mudder or not?

Ddavis
ocscottie
1/1/2011 2:55pm
...and has this not already been discussed in THIS thread?

I swear man, you dont have to make a new thread for every little thought that comes through your pea brain.
fencepost
1/1/2011 2:59pm
ocscottie wrote:
...and has this not already been discussed in [url=http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/MotoRelated,20/Windham-is-probably-excited,1164347]THIS[/url] thread? I swear man, you dont have to make a new thread for every little thought that...
...and has this not already been discussed in THIS thread?

I swear man, you dont have to make a new thread for every little thought that comes through your pea brain.
Post count......OC.....post count.
Cook441
1/1/2011 3:00pm
weather a week out is very hard to predict...this is coming from a man living in WA where rain can come and go quite a bit-

The Shop

ocscottie
1/1/2011 3:01pm
Attention whore...Fency...attention whore Cool
Ddavis
1/1/2011 3:35pm
I could care less about my post count.

Once again, grab a beer, sit down, and think about what your doing with your life criticizing a 17 year old for asking you if you think it's going to be muddy or not.

Some of you guys need more than a beer to relax, some of you might as well go snort a line of coke or something, you already act like it.
SoCalMX70
1/1/2011 4:00pm
Ddavis wrote:
I could care less about my post count. Once again, grab a beer, sit down, and think about what your doing with your life criticizing a...

Once again, grab a beer, sit down, and think about what your doing with your life criticizing a 17 year old for asking you if you think it's going to be muddy or not.

Some of you guys need more than a beer to relax, some of you might as well go snort a line of coke or something, you already act like it.
Snort a line of coke? To relax? Anyway...

Read more and post less and you'll have less questions.

Asking how the weather is going to be in 7 days is pretty preposterous as it is. No one knows. One can only hope it'll be a clear day/night. Unless you're a Windham fan who should worry more about Reed in the mud anyway.

Besides that, I've read a lot of you're posts here and I think you're a cool kid. I don't blame you for being a bit "spammy" at times. For the most part you seem to do things the right way.
1/1/2011 4:03pm
I don't know you Ddavis, and many of your posts are good. With that said, here is something a guy told me when I was your age and just getting into MX forums back in the early 90's. Sometimes when you think eveyone else has the problem, you need to look closer to find where the real problem is. Good luck to you, you seem like a guy who wants to grow and learn.
Hank_Thrill
1/1/2011 4:05pm
Well, the last time the season was a perfect storm (2005), it was a mudder, so I'm going to say this new era perfect storm might be the same! lol
1/1/2011 4:26pm
Ddavis wrote:
I could care less about my post count. Once again, grab a beer, sit down, and think about what your doing with your life criticizing a...

I find it funny how people insist on using that phrase and then use it wrong!
So you do care about your post count?

It's actually said, "I couldn't care less".

DanDunes818
1/1/2011 4:30pm
Is this really a lets predict the weather thread? Did that really just happen?

I'm not sure but I think it just happened.. I could be wrong..

I predict these last 6 days before A1 will be longer than the previous 2-3 months of waiting.
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
644th
1/1/2011 4:31pm
Don't blame your age as an excuse for getting called out for asking a stupid question. Pretty soon you will be 18 and still asking stupid questions. So, own up to it like a man child and tear up your self proclaimed and now patented age card response.
jmar
1/1/2011 4:35pm
Ddavis wrote:

I am going to have to go with Ddavis on this one.

You guys fall all over yourself s when a little short guy makes a post about getting a holeshot on an old clapped out honda, but belittle some young man when he makes a common sense post.

It's 2011 guys.
jmar
1/1/2011 5:52pm
Ddavis wrote:

jmar wrote:
I am going to have to go with Ddavis on this one. You guys fall all over yourself s when a little short guy makes a...

You guys fall all over yourself s when a little short guy makes a post about getting a holeshot on an old clapped out honda, but belittle some young man when he makes a common sense post.

It's 2011 guys.
What's the matter guys?

Cat got your tongue, or do you realize that you are focusing on the past?
SoCalMX70
1/1/2011 6:03pm Edited Date/Time 1/1/2011 6:03pm
Ddavis wrote:

jmar wrote:
I am going to have to go with Ddavis on this one. You guys fall all over yourself s when a little short guy makes a...

It's 2011 guys.
jmar wrote:
What's the matter guys?

I didn't answer your original reply because I was too busy laughing at the part where you said "common sense post"...

I must've missed the memo where everyone was given the ability to predict the weather or what the quality of the dirt will be 7 days in advance. My original reply was fair enough to him. I actually DO like the kid and think he is a good person to have around here.

Thanks for quoting your own reply btw... I could've been so easily confused if you didn't do that...
jmar
1/1/2011 6:12pm
jmar wrote:

It's 2011 guys.
jmar wrote:
What's the matter guys?

SoCalMX70 wrote:
I didn't answer your original reply because I was too busy laughing at the part where you said "common sense post"... I must've missed the memo...
I didn't answer your original reply because I was too busy laughing at the part where you said "common sense post"...

I must've missed the memo where everyone was given the ability to predict the weather or what the quality of the dirt will be 7 days in advance. My original reply was fair enough to him. I actually DO like the kid and think he is a good person to have around here.

Thanks for quoting your own reply btw... I could've been so easily confused if you didn't do that...
You clowns hammer away on some guy that ask a reasonable question, but give three pages on some little short fat guy that holeshots a race at chickelicks raceway, dressed up like DB on an old honda two stroke, in what is more than likely a class filled with other slow old guys.

It's 2011 guys, so don't embrace some guy living in the eighties, then hammer away on some guy that ask a simple question.

T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
1/1/2011 6:20pm
Ddavis wrote:

I find it funny how people insist on using that phrase and then use it wrong! So you do care about your post count? It's actually...
I find it funny how people insist on using that phrase and then use it wrong!
So you do care about your post count?

It's actually said, "I couldn't care less".

No, he said it correct. He does care about it, which is obvious, but he could care less.

If he didn't care at all, he would have said it like you stated.
Ddavis
1/1/2011 7:26pm
....or you guys can stop worrying about what I think and do your own thing. Some of you guys on here are successful moto enthusiasts, industry people, etc. I have respect for you guys, the rest are a bunch of moron "coulda woulda shoulda's" that are gonna bash me til the day I die. You guys that bash me are only making me more popular without me even intentionally doing anything.
T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
1/1/2011 7:52pm
I wouldn't call it "popular".

TerryK
1/1/2011 8:00pm
Is "infamous" too strong a word?
BobbyM
1/2/2011 5:27am
Don't blame your age as an excuse for getting called out for asking a stupid question. Pretty soon you will be 18 and still asking stupid...
Don't blame your age as an excuse for getting called out for asking a stupid question. Pretty soon you will be 18 and still asking stupid questions. So, own up to it like a man child and tear up your self proclaimed and now patented age card response.
yup, yer never too young...or too old to be a dumbshit.

what the fuck does it matter what we think anyways...and who cares anyhows? Smile

an a1 mud race had some great racing and was one of the best races i've ever been to in socal....ever.
MX690
1/2/2011 5:47am
Ddavis wrote:
....or you guys can stop worrying about what I think and do your own thing. Some of you guys on here are successful moto enthusiasts, industry...
....or you guys can stop worrying about what I think and do your own thing. Some of you guys on here are successful moto enthusiasts, industry people, etc. I have respect for you guys, the rest are a bunch of moron "coulda woulda shoulda's" that are gonna bash me til the day I die. You guys that bash me are only making me more popular without me even intentionally doing anything.
You ever heard the saying "Give him enough rope......and he'll hang himself"... Mate sometimes it's better just to say nothing.
1/2/2011 7:30am
Haha hey Ddavis dont worry about some of these guys on here alot of them just have sticks up there butts until A-1 comes around and then they will be all good again.

Post a reply to: Anaheim 1, do you think it will be a mudder or not?

The Latest