Got pets and or animals?

Hut
8/29/2016 1:39pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Good on you Hillbilly! Identical story but sub Flint for TN, and trailer for crack house. Also knocked and offered cash, and got blown off. Brought...
Good on you Hillbilly!

Identical story but sub Flint for TN, and trailer for crack house. Also knocked and offered cash, and got blown off. Brought him food and water for a couple weeks, and one day he came running down the road towards me. I scooped him up and took him home. Dewormed, neutered, cleared up an ear infection, and put some meat on his bones.

We have terrible allergies, so we fostered him until we found a new home. He now lives with a family with 2 small kids and he's amazing with them. I believe he knows how good he has it..... now.

How I told my wife we were getting another dog...

He liked not being chained up to a gas meter 24/7.

Mack was an amazing dog. The family had his DNA tested and he is 100% American Strattfordshire terrier
Cool story! Seriously

That's a good selfie right there! Cool
kongols
8/29/2016 11:59pm
He was a good dog, dammit. Big, like hip high.

Cygnus
8/30/2016 12:18am
Sorry to hear that Kong. Dogs are family. My damn dobe got bit by another rattlesnake last week. This is the 6th time. Think he would learn. I just give him Benadryl for a couple days and he's better.

The Shop

P-Nut
8/31/2016 1:15pm
Uncle Tony wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/08/27/148738/s1200_image.jpg[/img] This is my favorite picture of my Australian cattle dog DINGO, she's an awesome dog, I love all dogs but once you own a cattle...

This is my favorite picture of my Australian cattle dog DINGO, she's an awesome dog, I love all dogs but once you own a cattle dog you also fall in love with the breed, they are so smart
Love cattle dogs...

Rudy 15

Rookie 10

Post a reply to: Got pets and or animals?

The Latest