Still pure racing?

Meatstick
Edited Date/Time 5/2/2016 5:05am
Or is SX/MX getting scripted at all for maximum entertainment value like NASCAR? Bringing in a female, on/off track drama, tinkering w/ finishing positions. Are we there yet?
|
hillbilly
5/1/2016 4:48pm
I just drink and watch and say stuff like , "holy shit" "damn,that was close"

Never thought about pure, well,cept my moonshine,it was.
5/1/2016 6:25pm
Meatstick wrote:
Or is SX/MX getting scripted at all for maximum entertainment value like NASCAR? Bringing in a female, on/off track drama, tinkering w/ finishing positions. Are we...
Or is SX/MX getting scripted at all for maximum entertainment value like NASCAR? Bringing in a female, on/off track drama, tinkering w/ finishing positions. Are we there yet?
Not there yet but were heading in that direction. At least Outdoors is pure...for now.
Trent179
5/1/2016 6:37pm
No doubt it is pure racing. I don't think you could get any of these guys to follow a script for mx or sx. Some people always have to have that conspiracy theory... lol
OldYZRider1
5/1/2016 6:42pm
Well we don't really get to see the best racing the best with the class structure as it is. That's due to interference by the marketing needs of the manufacturers, plain and simple. As a result it ends up being kind of an infomercial. I'm sure everyone who busts their ass to put on the show week in and week out is giving an honest effort within the framework given but the frameworks flawed in my opinion.

The Shop

hillbilly
5/2/2016 3:32am
Well we don't really get to see the best racing the best with the class structure as it is. That's due to interference by the marketing...
Well we don't really get to see the best racing the best with the class structure as it is. That's due to interference by the marketing needs of the manufacturers, plain and simple. As a result it ends up being kind of an infomercial. I'm sure everyone who busts their ass to put on the show week in and week out is giving an honest effort within the framework given but the frameworks flawed in my opinion.
Holy shit,
hvaughn88
5/2/2016 5:05am
I don't see it ever happening. I don't know that the "actors" would be able to pull it off. Hell, they still miss the damn joker lane.

Post a reply to: Still pure racing?

The Latest