Reed vs Stewart Pass

NP301
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:32pm
Beautiful pass on Stewart by Reed i nominate for pass of the season!! Evil
|
rpk191
2/26/2011 7:24pm
That was a BS move by Chad Reed. Didn't even make an attempt to corner.
2/26/2011 7:25pm
Yep... HE HAD to take it... the door was open. Id have hit him alot harder than that. Reed should have PARKED him alot harder than that. And Stewart should have before that. Wow.. that was good. Its going to be an awesome season.
NP301
2/26/2011 7:31pm
Stewart Pinned it & took him & Reed out, so don't be hate'n on the best pass of the year!Woohoo
Stewart couldv'e backed off & tried a different spot!Huh
jimmie
2/26/2011 7:33pm
Didn't Stewart stand on Reed's bike?

Ala Alessi/Tedesco 2005 Glen Helen har.

The Shop

NP301
2/26/2011 7:35pm
jimmie wrote:
Didn't Stewart stand on Reed's bike?

Ala Alessi/Tedesco 2005 Glen Helen har.
Ya! funny stuff
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
2/26/2011 7:36pm
rpk191 wrote:
That was a BS move by Chad Reed. Didn't even make an attempt to corner.
Don't take this personally but FU! just what I do after a race and someone makes a stupid comment, caryr on with you're bad ass self.
Ron_Shuler
2/26/2011 7:37pm
NP301 wrote:
Stewart Pinned it & took him & Reed out, so don't be hate'n on the best pass of the year!:woohoo: Stewart couldv'e backed off & tried...
Stewart Pinned it & took him & Reed out, so don't be hate'n on the best pass of the year!Woohoo
How in the HELL do you call that a pass like the other guy said Reed never even turn his wheel FU*K REED
LastCall211
2/26/2011 7:37pm
NP301 wrote:
Stewart Pinned it & took him & Reed out, so don't be hate'n on the best pass of the year!:woohoo: Stewart couldv'e backed off & tried...
Stewart did check up. If you don't think that was on Reed you're trippin.

But Bubbs shouldn't have left the door that wide open. All's fair in love and the last lap.
NP301
2/26/2011 7:40pm
NP301 wrote:
Stewart did check up. If you don't think that was on Reed you're trippin. But Bubbs shouldn't have left the door that wide open. All's fair...

But Bubbs shouldn't have left the door that wide open. All's fair in love and the last lap.
Exactly people are flipping blaming reed its both of them but i like the aggressive pass!! a great pass & worked out alright! Cool
dcmx326
2/26/2011 7:40pm
NP301 wrote:
Stewart did check up. If you don't think that was on Reed you're trippin. But Bubbs shouldn't have left the door that wide open. All's fair...

Stewart didn't check up, unless, to you, checking up means pinning the throttle. Reed blocked Stewarts line and Stewart decided to pin it to win it.
smeg
2/26/2011 7:42pm
GREAT pass by Reed....anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.
NP301
2/26/2011 7:43pm
Either way Reed beat Bubba & that's all that matters Evil
LastCall211
2/26/2011 7:46pm
NP301 wrote:

dcmx326 wrote:
Stewart didn't check up, unless, to you, checking up means pinning the throttle. Reed blocked Stewarts line and Stewart decided to pin it to win it.
I saw him take the same line he'd taken 19 laps before. He shot down, saw Reed come all the way across the track, then he let up and took the hit. Reed was way to aggressive but main events wins don't come along very often and if you have a chance to get one, you go for it. It was a heat of the moment deal and both guys need to move on.
Mstock
2/26/2011 7:46pm
Fuck it. Its 25 points on the line. 2 best riders in the sport. Stewart has parked many guys going for the win. The most important pass of the race happened in the last corner when Reed passed Stewart for 3rd. wtf? JS can't get butthurt that easy.
dcmx326
2/26/2011 7:47pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2011 7:47pm

dcmx326 wrote:
I saw him take the same line he'd taken 19 laps before. He shot down, saw Reed come all the way across the track, then he...
I saw him take the same line he'd taken 19 laps before. He shot down, saw Reed come all the way across the track, then he let up and took the hit. Reed was way to aggressive but main events wins don't come along very often and if you have a chance to get one, you go for it. It was a heat of the moment deal and both guys need to move on.
I saw roost off James rear tire all the way into Reed. I'm not saying either did anything wrong. Just describing how I saw it on the TV.
NP301
2/26/2011 7:50pm
dcmx326 wrote:
I saw roost off James rear tire all the way into Reed. I'm not saying either did anything wrong. Just describing how I saw it on...
I saw roost off James rear tire all the way into Reed. I'm not saying either did anything wrong. Just describing how I saw it on the TV.
Same! Stewart saw Reed & pinned it!! Pinch
Fat Fingers
2/26/2011 7:53pm
Passes like that happen week in week out in LCQ's. Those guys had one thing in mind and that was to win the race.

20th lap, 1 second in it, expect some fireworks.
2/26/2011 7:54pm
Yeah, The pass James put on Chad before that was a normal pass. One guy's going faster than the other, arching his turn on a smaller radius, and goes by. Tiny bit of contact, if any at all.

On the other hand, Chad's move was more akin to cutting the tack between lanes and pulling out in front of someone perpendicular to the track. It all happened within the boundries of the track, but a cheap move is a cheap move and anyone with half a brain can smell it from a mile away.

I love seeing Reed really back, taking his rightful place at the very top of the field. I'm just sorry to see him try to pull moves as cheap as that pathetic thing in the sweeper at Las Vegas 09. Chad Reed is so fast and a great champion, it's a shame that some of the transactions of his racing smell like a street hustler with a piss soaked, dirty trenchcoat full of imitation watches.
NP301
2/26/2011 7:55pm
Passes like that happen week in week out in LCQ's. Those guys had one thing in mind and that was to win the race. 20th lap...
Passes like that happen week in week out in LCQ's. Those guys had one thing in mind and that was to win the race.

& now that doesn't help the Stewart & Reed rivalry lol
braaap
Fantasy
2193rd
2/26/2011 7:56pm
James pass was clean...and it was actually a pass.

Chads move was a block. Chad didn't have a chance in hell of passing James... he could only hope James would shut 'er down.

Total BS move... Shades of Matiasevich.

Any time someone pulls that stupid shit the person being blocked should double clutch it, raise the front wheel and level 'em!!
munsch121
2/26/2011 7:57pm
ANYONE who didn't love that pass and the stuff pass before the finish, ON THE LAST LAP OF A SUPERCROSS MAIN EVENT.....CLEARLY thinks Bubba's World is the best show on television.......On last lap for the win, EVERYTHING IS GAME........ short of firearms !!
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
2005th
2/26/2011 7:57pm
I honestly don't care "whose fault" it was. It was damn good racing and 2 guys REALLY wanted to win and were willing to do anything they had to do to win, it's good racing and why I'm a fan. If someone is going to cry about a bit of rubbing, go find another sport please, because I'm tired of everyone being scared to bump a bit for a FREAKING SUPERCROSS WIN!

Attaboy to James and Chad for putting on a hell of a show and leaving it all on the track.
spd721
2/26/2011 7:57pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2011 7:58pm
You have to remember, Chad was racing for purse money and Honda contingency money.
NP301
2/26/2011 7:59pm
I honestly don't care "whose fault" it was. It was damn good racing and 2 guys REALLY wanted to win and were willing to do anything...
I honestly don't care "whose fault" it was. It was damn good racing and 2 guys REALLY wanted to win and were willing to do anything they had to do to win, it's good racing and why I'm a fan. If someone is going to cry about a bit of rubbing, go find another sport please, because I'm tired of everyone being scared to bump a bit for a FREAKING SUPERCROSS WIN!

Attaboy to James and Chad for putting on a hell of a show and leaving it all on the track.
I just can't wait to here the official announcement from the big guy :D
2/26/2011 7:59pm
That is not the first time reed has done a dirty pass before reed is jealous of stewart being the fastest man on the planet..BOTTOM LINE REED IS A DIRTY RIDER AND SHOULD BE FINED BY THE AMA THAT PASS WAS UNCALLED FOR HE COULD HAVE seriously INJURED HIMSELF AS WELL AS STEWART!!
jamma10
2/26/2011 8:00pm
Passes like that happen week in week out in LCQ's. Those guys had one thing in mind and that was to win the race. 20th lap...

Ok everyone move along now nothing more to see. good night, see you next week
NP301
2/26/2011 8:01pm
That is not the first time reed has done a dirty pass before reed is jealous of stewart being the fastest man on the planet..BOTTOM LINE...
That is not the first time reed has done a dirty pass before reed is jealous of stewart being the fastest man on the planet..BOTTOM LINE REED IS A DIRTY RIDER AND SHOULD BE FINED BY THE AMA THAT PASS WAS UNCALLED FOR HE COULD HAVE seriously INJURED HIMSELF AS WELL AS STEWART!!
umm....what mental institution are you in?
2/26/2011 8:02pm
WHAT ARE U AN IDIOT? what kinda racer are u? Oh yeah thats right a dirty rider like reed!
carlosmacho
2/26/2011 8:03pm
Great race, Bubba shouldn't have left the door open with a rider like Reed.

Post a reply to: Reed vs Stewart Pass

The Latest