Next silly season puzzle piece: Josh Grant

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
10/19/2011 2:56pm
GuyB wrote:
There are strong rumors floating around that we'll hear something soon on Josh Grant joining L&M/Wardy Racing on Kawasakis. There's no word on if/who a teammate...
There are strong rumors floating around that we'll hear something soon on Josh Grant joining L&M/Wardy Racing on Kawasakis. There's no word on if/who a teammate might be.

Official release tomorrow?
That would be cool, I think Josh is due to have a good year and I like the idea of him on a Kawi.
stackman17
10/19/2011 3:46pm
GuyB, I know you mentioned on Silly Season 2 regarding Regal and Brooks/McGrath, but has an official announcement been made? Thanks
Premixed
10/19/2011 3:50pm
i dont think jeff ward is going to get kawasakis just based on the fact that they are already giving bikes to H&H and PC. it's suzuki that will only have metcalf in the fight. they sure could use a satellite team. it just makes sense.
WFO
10/19/2011 3:56pm
stackman17 wrote:
GuyB, I know you mentioned on Silly Season 2 regarding Regal and Brooks/McGrath, but has an official announcement been made? Thanks
I can't speak for Guy, but L&Mc have announced AS has a contract, nothing else. I did talk to Kyle yesterday and was talking about doing Bercy, and it would be on a.......

The Shop

stackman17
10/19/2011 5:12pm
stackman17 wrote:
WFO wrote:
I can't speak for Guy, but L&Mc have announced AS has a contract, nothing else. I did talk to Kyle yesterday and was talking about doing...
I can't speak for Guy, but L&Mc have announced AS has a contract, nothing else. I did talk to Kyle yesterday and was talking about doing Bercy, and it would be on a.......
PM me on TXMX
Rooster
10/19/2011 5:16pm
MXR wrote:
Anything about Facciotti yet ?
I'd like to hear what's going on with him too.

I know Troy and Jeff are tight and Colt would make an excellent addition to either team, but it sounds like TLD's team is set already.
MXR
10/19/2011 5:22pm Edited Date/Time 10/19/2011 5:23pm
Facciotti could be a consistent 5th-10th ( or better) place rider with out all the bullshit .
Sandberm
10/19/2011 5:46pm Edited Date/Time 10/19/2011 5:47pm
Premixed wrote:
i dont think jeff ward is going to get kawasakis just based on the fact that they are already giving bikes to H&H and PC. it's...
i dont think jeff ward is going to get kawasakis just based on the fact that they are already giving bikes to H&H and PC. it's suzuki that will only have metcalf in the fight. they sure could use a satellite team. it just makes sense.
I could be wrong but i dont think Kawi supports H&H. Wasnt Watson makeing a big deal last spring about them not getting factory Kawi support?

I still think Fasciotti would be a great pick-up for any Yamaha teams as the guy must have the bike modestly figured out to win championships in Canada on it. Its kind of emabarising that the top finishing YZ rider in the outdoor nats.was in 7th(Brayton).

Oh, and back on-topic, Grant to Jeff Ward raceing is a great fit for both sides.
Sherwood
10/19/2011 5:49pm
Premixed wrote:
i dont think jeff ward is going to get kawasakis just based on the fact that they are already giving bikes to H&H and PC. it's...
Sandberm wrote:
I could be wrong but i dont think Kawi supports H&H. Wasnt Watson makeing a big deal last spring about them not getting factory Kawi support...
I could be wrong but i dont think Kawi supports H&H. Wasnt Watson makeing a big deal last spring about them not getting factory Kawi support?

I still think Fasciotti would be a great pick-up for any Yamaha teams as the guy must have the bike modestly figured out to win championships in Canada on it. Its kind of emabarising that the top finishing YZ rider in the outdoor nats.was in 7th(Brayton).

Oh, and back on-topic, Grant to Jeff Ward raceing is a great fit for both sides.
They didn't at first. They do now.

Post a reply to: Next silly season puzzle piece: Josh Grant

The Latest