November 4, 2021, Rancho Dominguez, CA – FMF has always supported the hard-working, journeymen heroes of the sport. For 2022 FMF VISION is ready to extend that initiative by offering financial support to AMA Supercross and Motocross athletes.
Introducing the FMF VISION Privateer Power Program:
The FMF VISION Privateer Power Program allows professional Supercross and Motocross athletes to get FMF VISION sponsorship, engage in FMF’s marketing platform and make contingency dollars for their performance and hard work.
Per each event final overall finish position
Riders must complete the online registration form prior to the season and be accepted to be eligible for contingency payout.
Upon approval to the program:
- Rider must wear FMF VISION goggles exclusively throughout entire season
- Rider must wear FMF VISION goggles throughout the entire event; practice, qualifying and all races
- FMF VISION goggles must remain unaltered with original logos, colors and branding
- Rider must start and complete more than 50% of main event to be eligible for payout
- Rider must tag @FMFvision in social media posts a minimum of once per month
- Rider must fill out contingency claim form (provided upon acceptance) at end of season and provide W9 for payment to be processed
Visit www.FMFRACING.com for more information.
Follow @fmfvision for the latest updates.