FMF VISION READY TO SUPPORT PRIVATEERS
Privateer Power Program Offers Contingency Money to Professional Racers
For Release: November 4, 2021
Rancho Dominguez, CA – FMF has always supported the hard-working, journeymen heroes of the sport. For 2022 FMF VISION is ready to extend that initiative by offering financial support to AMA Supercross and Motocross athletes.
Introducing the FMF VISION Privateer Power Program:
The FMF VISION Privateer Power Program allows professional Supercross and Motocross athletes to get FMF VISION sponsorship, engage in FMF’s marketing platform and make contingency dollars for their performance and hard work.
Per each event final overall finish position.
$500.00 : Main Event Top 10
$200.00 : Main Event 11-22
$200.00 : Main Event Top 10
$100.00 : Main Event 11-22
$200.00 : Overall Top 10
$100.00 : Overall 11-20
Upon approval to the program
- Rider must wear FMF VISION goggles exclusively throughout entire season
- Rider must wear FMF VISION goggles throughout the entire event; practice, qualifying and all races
- FMF VISION goggles must remain unaltered with original logos, colors and branding
- Rider must start and complete more than 50% of main event to be eligible for payout
- Rider must tag @FMFvision in social media posts a minimum of once per month
- Rider must fill out contingency claim form (provided upon acceptance) at end of season and provide W9 for payment to be processed
Visit www.FMFRACING.com for more information
Follow @fmfvision for the latest updates
About FMF Racing
Established in 1973, FMF Racing is one of the most dominant and influential brands in the world of Off-Road Motocross Racing. Founded by Don Emler in his Hawthorne, CA garage, the brand’s steadfast dedication to supporting the sport, along with its athletes and partners, has earned the respect and loyalty of industry consumers and insiders. From cutting-edge design to efficient manufacturing, sourcing, marketing, operations and distribution, FMF strives to elevate performance in every facet of the business. FMF Racing’s iconic red-and-yellow logo is still fueling the growth and passion for the sport of motocross more than 40 years later. The family-owned and operated company also features top level world-class race teams that continue to dominate the podium at events around the globe. For more information, please visit www.fmfracing.com