building your own bike for a beginner?

Anonymous (not verified)
2/22/2019 10:53pm
I’ve been looking at buying a new bike as the one I have now is not fit for mountain biking. While looking at bikes online I became interested in the idea of being able to pick out all the part that would fit me. So how viable is building your own bike for a beginner with very very little experience in bike mechanics but is willing to learn? Ok, bonus question. If I do choose to build my own bike what to the best place to buy parts? [color=#000000]Lorem Ipsum[/color] [color=#000000]Temp Mail[/color] [color=#000000]10 Minute Mail[/color]

|
1reed2rome
2/23/2019 7:15am
Anonymous wrote:
I’ve been looking at buying a new bike as the one I have now is not fit for mountain biking. While looking at bikes online I...
I’ve been looking at buying a new bike as the one I have now is not fit for mountain biking. While looking at bikes online I became interested in the idea of being able to pick out all the part that would fit me. So how viable is building your own bike for a beginner with very very little experience in bike mechanics but is willing to learn? Ok, bonus question. If I do choose to build my own bike what to the best place to buy parts? [color=#000000]Lorem Ipsum[/color] [color=#000000]Temp Mail[/color] [color=#000000]10 Minute Mail[/color]

go for it. learning and doing it yourself is part of the fun. just depends on how long you're willing to take and how deep you're willing to go. i have little experience as well and i would probably do everything but lacing the wheels.
barnett468
3/4/2019 7:57pm
Anonymous wrote:
I’ve been looking at buying a new bike as the one I have now is not fit for mountain biking. While looking at bikes online I...

You want to build a bicycle?
kb228
3/15/2019 8:25am
Much ty

Post a reply to: building your own bike for a beginner?

The Latest