building your own bike for a beginner?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2019 10:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 10:03 AM

I’ve been looking at buying a new bike as the one I have now is not fit for mountain biking. While looking at bikes online I became interested in the idea of being able to pick out all the part that would fit me. So how viable is building your own bike for a beginner with very very little experience in bike mechanics but is willing to learn? Ok, bonus question. If I do choose to build my own bike what to the best place to buy parts? Lorem Ipsum Temp Mail 10 Minute Mail

|

2/23/2019 7:15 AM

HeeraThakur wrote:

I’ve been looking at buying a new bike as the one I have now is not fit for mountain biking. While looking at bikes online I became interested in the idea of being able to pick out all the part that would fit me. So how viable is building your own bike for a beginner with very very little experience in bike mechanics but is willing to learn? Ok, bonus question. If I do choose to build my own bike what to the best place to buy parts? Lorem Ipsum Temp Mail 10 Minute Mail

go for it. learning and doing it yourself is part of the fun. just depends on how long you're willing to take and how deep you're willing to go. i have little experience as well and i would probably do everything but lacing the wheels.

|

3/4/2019 7:57 PM

HeeraThakur wrote:

You want to build a bicycle?

|

3/15/2019 8:25 AM

Much ty

|