Shift Blue Label Risen - Opinions anyone?

Turbojez
Hey Guys,

I have a chance to get this gear at a decent deal, but it doesn't seem too durable. Anyone tried it? How did it hold up? Don't want to spend all this money to have a gear that lasts 2 practice sessions...
|
luis97
11/3/2017 4:13am
Hey, I own 2018 blue label , black label , and white label. Overall the best one for the money. Is the black label. The blue label super hard to get stains off. Looks really nice for your first two moto rides on it. If you want something that washes easy and looks good and holds up. My my personal experience it's fasthouse. I've owned flexair, fox moth, all the shift gears , Troy Lee gear, alias, and etc.
Moto520
11/11/2017 10:23pm
I love that gear. Its probably the best athletic fitting gear made. I have a couple pairs and they have held up decently. They are made well. I dont think they will be 2 season gear but thats not what they are for. Excellent fit and est feeling gear imo. 2nd would be the new fox flexair gear.
Turbojez
4/17/2018 1:59am
Update, I got the gear and absolutely love it. Very comfy and breathable, high quality and looks simply awesome.
Loganbd
7/15/2018 10:30am
Don’t know what all this is about blue label not being durable, but I’ve had some pretty hard crashes in blue label and it hasn’t ripped yet, it just stretches and comes back to its shape. Not only that but IMO on a hot day it’s a life saver, other gear companies claim their gear doesn’t even feel like it’s there, but this stuff you don’t, it is absolutely a life saver in hot weather. Have a set of fasthouse too which looks cool but doesn’t breath nearly as well

The Shop

KO93
10/25/2019 11:07am
Turbojez wrote:
Hey Guys, I have a chance to get this gear at a decent deal, but it doesn't seem too durable. Anyone tried it? How did it...
Hey Guys,

I have a chance to get this gear at a decent deal, but it doesn't seem too durable. Anyone tried it? How did it hold up? Don't want to spend all this money to have a gear that lasts 2 practice sessions...
Hey Turbo,
Dig up this topic. How is the reliabilty of Shift 3lue label gear after longer use?
Also how about sizing compared with other brands?

Post a reply to: Shift Blue Label Risen - Opinions anyone?

The Latest