Seven gear- overall quality

CRich425
Anybody wear seven gear?

Thinking about ordering a couple sets, but its expensive and if i do i want it to last more than a couple rides (worried about the durability)
|
arunkxf
2/18/2020 7:51am
I've had Seven gear for a wile now, it seems to have done okay after a season. The pants (annex) look decent apart from some wear around the knee area. The compression tops have been good too, apart from one of the logos that is peeling off after having a fall and hitting the ground.

I've now got the Zero pants and raider pants, so hoping these will last a bit longer being the premium pant. I'd say they last the same as my other kits (Fox, Shift and TLD). I would say the Seven stuff feels so much nicer whilst riding.
JA33
3/4/2020 5:47am Edited Date/Time 3/4/2020 5:49am
I've got annex and rival pants. The overall qaulity of the annex is good but not great, the rival fits me much better and the qaulity is great.
hanzhongluboy
3/4/2020 1:31pm
CRich425 wrote:
Anybody wear seven gear? Thinking about ordering a couple sets, but its expensive and if i do i want it to last more than a couple...
Anybody wear seven gear?

Thinking about ordering a couple sets, but its expensive and if i do i want it to last more than a couple rides (worried about the durability)
I do not own it, but I see it at the races and have held a few pants and jerseys of guys I was riding with to get an idea of the construction. Each time I felt them it was like the shift blue label. Looks good but felt flimsy. I didnt see it holding up well for anything but moto and moto only. The best durability per dollar gear is oneal hardwear or FXR stuff.

Post a reply to: Seven gear- overall quality

The Latest