Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 to RadiusCX

MotoMatt_928
I had the Core Exp 3.0 in my 2016 Husky FC350, and decided to make the swap to the Radius CX. The difference is solely in the clutch pack. The Core EXP 3.0 only comes with their steel drive plates, and you re-use your stock fibers. With the RadiusCX, you get new steels and fibers, with the fibers being a little smaller than stock, but you get an additional fiber disk in the pack.

I found the power delivery to be greater, and much more smooth. No change in clutch fade or actuation. If you're on the fence, I'd say it is worth the $200. I also sprung (pun obviously intended) for fresh clutch springs while doing the swap.

https://rekluse.com/product/upgrade-kit-core-exp-3-0-to-radiuscx/
|
blaze 57
8/22/2018 5:58pm
Been thinking of getting the radius CX for my 450 KTM. How is it for MX racing only? I have zero experience with Rekluse, Thanks
MotoMatt_928
8/22/2018 6:23pm
blaze 57 wrote:
Been thinking of getting the radius CX for my 450 KTM. How is it for MX racing only? I have zero experience with Rekluse, Thanks
It's is great for MX. It acts like a normal clutch at the starting line, and you can use the clutch everywhere on the track as well, if needed. Or you can use it as the auto clutch and never have to pull the lever in.
blaze 57
8/23/2018 9:15am
blaze 57 wrote:
It's is great for MX. It acts like a normal clutch at the starting line, and you can use the clutch everywhere on the track as...
It's is great for MX. It acts like a normal clutch at the starting line, and you can use the clutch everywhere on the track as well, if needed. Or you can use it as the auto clutch and never have to pull the lever in.
Thanks, I was just looking at their installation clip and manual. Looks like a simple install. Adjusting it with the rubber band thingy looked like the hardest part. I'll have to re-watch it again. I'm going to get one.
MotoMatt_928
8/23/2018 11:07am
blaze 57 wrote:
Thanks, I was just looking at their installation clip and manual. Looks like a simple install. Adjusting it with the rubber band thingy looked like the...
Thanks, I was just looking at their installation clip and manual. Looks like a simple install. Adjusting it with the rubber band thingy looked like the hardest part. I'll have to re-watch it again. I'm going to get one.
Yeah, it is not a hard install at all. Adjusting the slave cylinder is easy. If you prefer, you don't have to use the rubber band. I eye-balled it, and was dead on. I used their YouTube video as guidance.

Post a reply to: Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 to RadiusCX

The Latest