RXR Protect Cyb-R chest protector and Bumper shoulder protection

JK714
Just purchased these, direct-only from RXR in France, superb customer support, free shipping in 4 days.
I had bought the RXR Bullet a year ago and wanted a second for backup, plus shoulder protection.

The Cyb-R is a slightly improved update of the Bullet, hard to tell any difference when wearing but the look is a little different and the airbag system may be slightly improved. Very comfortable and tremendous impact protection, but a little hot in summer. Wearing Klim or similar highly vented gear helps.

The Bumper is designed for post-shoulder injury protection but gives great preventative protection too. Large discount when purchased with chest protector. It's extremely adjustable, with swap-able shoulder pieces and multiple mount holes, so I had to spend about an hour playing with it to find the best fit. There's multiple velcro fasteners for front, side and rear, but after working with it a while I figured out the easiest way to put it on. Get the rear and side velcro adjusted first and leave them, then use the front two velcro straps when taking it on and off. I loosened the arm bands all the way out to make it easier to slip on and off. Very lightweight and ventilated and fits neatly under the Bullet or Cyb-R. Definitely a first-class upper body protection system at a reasonable price. https://rxrprotect.com/en/

|

Post a reply to: RXR Protect Cyb-R chest protector and Bumper shoulder protection

The Latest