Pro-taper Pro levers XPS

swtwtwtw
Edited Date/Time 7/10/2018 4:29pm

So, despite having had really good experiences with fitment and feel with ARC levers over the last 3 years, with my shop sponsorship I figured I would give these levers a try on my latest scoot, a 2018 yz450f.
The looks are way cool vs the ARC. Installation a bit more difficult as the clutch is the entire perch with that solid teflon doohickey to slide onto the bar. Once done, adjustment for lever distance incredibly Easy.
The feel of the actual lever is easily as good as stock. And the looks of them installed is just badass.
I have tested them in my various tip overs that would normally snap the ball off of a stock lever or bend the composite ARC. These just folded and returned to stock position, no stuck dirt or smacking them around to work.
Pricing was comparable to the other choices.
I like them.
|
7/10/2018 1:28pm
Just took my brake lever off yesterday after 6 months.. hate it, can’t lesrn to love it— took my braking from very responsive for hard braking to squishy.. which I compare to the braking on tired school bus.. might just be the yz250 tho
swtwtwtw
7/10/2018 4:29pm
Just took my brake lever off yesterday after 6 months.. hate it, can’t lesrn to love it— took my braking from very responsive for hard braking...
Just took my brake lever off yesterday after 6 months.. hate it, can’t lesrn to love it— took my braking from very responsive for hard braking to squishy.. which I compare to the braking on tired school bus.. might just be the yz250 tho
I just bled and refreshed the fluid in my front brake, there was quite a bit of air built up, and it is back to firm feeling. I put mine on just a couple hours from new and braking was fine. I do know though, that if I want super firm feeling I will have to put a stainless line on.

Post a reply to: Pro-taper Pro levers XPS

The Latest