DrD Slip-on yz450f 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2018 1:50 PM

1lb 7oz lighter than stock and sounds great!

|

5/6/2018 4:22 PM

swtwtwtw wrote:

How was performance, compared to stock? Sound compared to stock? What model did you get? , pic on bike?

|

5/7/2018 10:39 AM

swtwtwtw wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

How was performance, compared to stock? Sound compared to stock? What model did you get? , pic on bike?

Sound is very good. It sounds like a race bike now. Size is significantly smaller. Performance, eh, nothing to note, but I didn’t buy it for performance. I got the stainless as it was available

|

5/7/2018 12:42 PM

swtwtwtw wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

swtwtwtw wrote:

Sound is very good. It sounds like a race bike now. Size is significantly smaller. Performance, eh, nothing to note, but I didn’t buy it for performance. I got the stainless as it was available

Thanks, any pics?

|

5/8/2018 6:30 PM

Photo Photo
|

5/8/2018 10:21 PM

swtwtwtw wrote: Photo Photo

Nice,. Thanks.

|

5/10/2018 9:44 PM

Performance review: second gear pulls longer, making the bike a 2-3 puller with stock gearing. It was an adjustment.

|

5/12/2018 5:49 PM

swtwtwtw wrote:

Performance review: second gear pulls longer, making the bike a 2-3 puller with stock gearing. It was an adjustment.

Thanks again.

|

6/15/2018 8:19 AM

swtwtwtw wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Thanks again.

Changed to a 49t rear sprocket and wow. With the performance change of the DrD the engine was significantly better. On my regular practice track I was on average 2 seconds a lap quicker. Why? Because the transitions 2-3 and 3-2 were that much smoother.

|