Best tuner to cut a YZ250 head for pump gas?

hanzhongluboy
Picked up a cheap yz250 head off of eBay and want to get it squish corrected and set up for 93 octane pump gas just as a little experiment to see if it goes better than stock. I was gonna send to RB in Oregon but seeing he is retired makes me wary, if vital has taught me anything it is be careful where you send engine parts to.

Who do y'all recommend for cylinder head work, specifically on Yamaha 2 strokes?
|
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
1/9/2021 7:55pm
Picked up a cheap yz250 head off of eBay and want to get it squish corrected and set up for 93 octane pump gas just as...
Picked up a cheap yz250 head off of eBay and want to get it squish corrected and set up for 93 octane pump gas just as a little experiment to see if it goes better than stock. I was gonna send to RB in Oregon but seeing he is retired makes me wary, if vital has taught me anything it is be careful where you send engine parts to.

Who do y'all recommend for cylinder head work, specifically on Yamaha 2 strokes?
I had Tom Morgan do my YZ250 cylinder and head. He was professional, communicative, and the work looks great.
hanzhongluboy
1/10/2021 8:36pm
Picked up a cheap yz250 head off of eBay and want to get it squish corrected and set up for 93 octane pump gas just as...

I had Tom Morgan do my YZ250 cylinder and head. He was professional, communicative, and the work looks great.
thank you
Arln.rm125
11/7/2021 8:05pm

2x for tom morgan. I have my cyl, head, and carb getting done by him. Super nice professional and answered any questions I had. Will post a ride review after I get it back
Coach529
12/23/2022 9:07am

3x for Tom Morgan.

He modded my YZ and I love it. 

The Shop

cdoggy81
9/10/2023 11:24am

4x for Tom. You won’t find a better or more professional builder. In all my years of doing this stuff I have not heard one negative thing about him. He does all my YZ mods as well, both 125 & 250.

Post a reply to: Best tuner to cut a YZ250 head for pump gas?

The Latest