Best MX knee brace dealer in SC,NC, or VA?

papo#915
3/4/2019 6:19pm
Looking for a decent place that sells a variety of Motocross knee braces I can try on within 150mi of Raleigh, NC area. I’ve already tried three different ones I ordered online, but none of them fit right. So I’m tired of the whole online & shipping hassle.
|
Wesley_Cox_32
3/20/2019 9:12am
Well, that's also where you run into your problem. Most shops aren't going to carry them. Cycle Gear used to keep EVS variants in stock but I'm not sure if they still do. Better chance to find people at the track and talk to them and most will let you try theirs on. Might not smell great but, hey, you do what you can do.
papo#915
3/20/2019 6:28pm
Well, that's also where you run into your problem. Most shops aren't going to carry them. Cycle Gear used to keep EVS variants in stock but...
Well, that's also where you run into your problem. Most shops aren't going to carry them. Cycle Gear used to keep EVS variants in stock but I'm not sure if they still do. Better chance to find people at the track and talk to them and most will let you try theirs on. Might not smell great but, hey, you do what you can do.
I hear you except I’m a good 30 lbs bigger than any guy I ride with. But I decided to listen to some of the guys here and actually try the brace I got (Asterisk Ultra Cell 2.0) while riding the bike. So I’m gonna do that next. I just got a Berg custom knee brace from my Ortho and rode with it this past weekend and it worked pretty good. It doesn’t have all the protection MX knee braces have but it’s the best for my knee support. So at least I have one good one. And if I don’t like the Ultra Cell I can always sell it.
lumpy790
6/26/2019 8:27pm Edited Date/Time 6/26/2019 8:28pm
Privateer Connection in Rock Hill SC (below charlotte) stocks knee braces. Give Chuck a call

Post a reply to: Best MX knee brace dealer in SC,NC, or VA?

The Latest