Bell Moto 9 Carbon Flex Sizing?

mrtedman
I'm looking to get a new helmet. I've had the TLD SE3 for the last few years and I've always worn a medium. I really like the Bell Moto 9 Carbon Flex but the nearest dealership that carries it is almost 1.5hrs away. I tried one on earlier this week and the medium fit REALLY tight on the cheek pads.

Does anyone have any experience with just bumping up to a large or switching to different cheek pad sizing?
|
11/29/2018 1:55pm
mrtedman wrote:
I'm looking to get a new helmet. I've had the TLD SE3 for the last few years and I've always worn a medium. I really like...
I'm looking to get a new helmet. I've had the TLD SE3 for the last few years and I've always worn a medium. I really like the Bell Moto 9 Carbon Flex but the nearest dealership that carries it is almost 1.5hrs away. I tried one on earlier this week and the medium fit REALLY tight on the cheek pads.

Does anyone have any experience with just bumping up to a large or switching to different cheek pad sizing?
On the Bell website they sell different size cheek pads. I don't know what size comes with the helmet but you could always look and order a size smaller cheek pads and see if that fits better. They have a bunch of different sizes to choose from.
Tracktor
12/11/2018 2:12pm
We run a size larger in the Moto 9 Flex's. You can just switch cheek pads though as shells are same between Md & LG...
Oldschool
1/15/2019 8:57pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2019 9:03pm
Editing in a photo ? After an edit ?

Post a reply to: Bell Moto 9 Carbon Flex Sizing?

The Latest