Chad Soma
I had a very bad experience with AOMC,
I ordered an Rottweiler Performance intake kit for my ktm 1290 super adventure r from AOMC on December 19th. I hadn’t heard anything or received a tracking number by the end of December. I contacted them several times and they gave me several promised dates for delivery. Finally on January 15th I called and asked for a refund. They told me that the kit had shipped the day before, and they wouldn’t give me a refund till they received the intake kit back in their hands. I opened a dispute with my credit card. I intercepted the package and sent it back, a week later they finally refunded my money. I called Rottweiler Performance and ordered the intake kit and told them my story and they over nighted the kit to me. I won’t be shopping at AOMC again!!!
|
1983YZ125
Fantasy
1568th
1/29/2019 6:29pm
What was the reason for delay in shipping they gave?

I've been using them for my KTM 690, now my Beta and have had zero issues. Pricing is very competitive before their coupon codes and parts show up within 2-3 days unless they don't have it in stock.

Just placed another order with them tonight for a new set of boots.
Chad Soma
1/29/2019 7:26pm
Throughout the month I had the order in, I talked to a guy by the name of Tracy, a gal by the name of Jesse, and the manager, by the name of Micheal, they all had different excuses for the delay, Micheal the manager said he would get it straightened out, and next day my order. Three days went by and I finally got a tracking number, and it wasn’t going to be delivered for a week. That’s when I made my decision to get ahold of Rottweiler Performance, and order directly from them. They shipped it and I got it the next day. They told me they had other people that had the same problem with AOMC. I know that I won’t do business with them again, I found out the hard way. They didn’t do anything to make it right.
HusqFan3
2/21/2019 12:18pm
Chad Soma wrote:
Throughout the month I had the order in, I talked to a guy by the name of Tracy, a gal by the name of Jesse, and...
Throughout the month I had the order in, I talked to a guy by the name of Tracy, a gal by the name of Jesse, and the manager, by the name of Micheal, they all had different excuses for the delay, Micheal the manager said he would get it straightened out, and next day my order. Three days went by and I finally got a tracking number, and it wasn’t going to be delivered for a week. That’s when I made my decision to get ahold of Rottweiler Performance, and order directly from them. They shipped it and I got it the next day. They told me they had other people that had the same problem with AOMC. I know that I won’t do business with them again, I found out the hard way. They didn’t do anything to make it right.
To put it bluntly, AOMC is the worst. Always takes them at least a week to ship anything and god forbid there be an issue with your order or else buckle in because it’s going to be a long and bumpy ride. One time they screwed up some number plates I had ordered(wrong #) and no joke it took 3 months and no less than 50 emails before it was finally resolved...
AngryBear
2/22/2019 8:16am
Chad Soma wrote:
Throughout the month I had the order in, I talked to a guy by the name of Tracy, a gal by the name of Jesse, and...
HusqFan3 wrote:
To put it bluntly, AOMC is the worst. Always takes them at least a week to ship anything and god forbid there be an issue with...
To put it bluntly, AOMC is the worst. Always takes them at least a week to ship anything and god forbid there be an issue with your order or else buckle in because it’s going to be a long and bumpy ride. One time they screwed up some number plates I had ordered(wrong #) and no joke it took 3 months and no less than 50 emails before it was finally resolved...
this. i've had two sort of orders w/AOMC:

1) fine, it comes in when it should
2) it doesn't.

the problem is 2 hasnt been super rare, and you never know when it's going to be either of those.

i have no idea why they seem to struggle so much if when something isn't avail for immediate ship, even small local bike shops that order EVERYthing that i've worked with aren't as problematic. i love the lines they carry, which is why i've gone back.

The Shop

T-Fish
Fantasy
173rd
3/18/2019 7:14am
I’ve never had a problem with any of my orders from them.
Rider Dav
4/3/2019 2:44pm
I agree. Just had a HORRIBLE Customer service experience with some Fastway Pegs they sent out. Had trouble installing so called to confirm if they were correct. After reviewing my order, the same person, Jessie told me they should work and to try using hammer. Still didnt fit. So I sent in some pics of packaging to them. She confirmed indeed they were wrong, and that she would need to get manager involved for return now that they were “mounted”. Manager said they couldn’t be returned because I tried to install one of them. . UNBELEIVABLE. I’ll be shipping back the other $1000 worth of stuff to them now as well. Should just stick to Rocky Mountain from now on. They are awesome. Needless to say, I have a brand new set of EVO AIR pegs for 2018 KTM with the fit kit for sale now for anybody interested.

Post a reply to: AOMC

The Latest