2017 Husq FC 250

usafwx
Has anyone ridden one yet and can give me some insight? I was looking at moving to a 250F this season from my yz125 or at least adding one to the stable and looked at all the shoot out's etc. But no real owner reviews. I'm a novice (3 -4 years riding) 31 year old 158lb vet guy. I had a few of the newer 250Fs that were okay but actually like my 125 better. Curious how the husky feels. I like how the reviews say its a novice friendly power band in comparison to the KTM, just want to make sure its a good fit before I drop $8k on one of these (why are they so damn expensive compared to the others).
|
motophish
1/28/2017 6:41am Edited Date/Time 1/28/2017 6:43am
usafwx wrote:
Has anyone ridden one yet and can give me some insight? I was looking at moving to a 250F this season from my yz125 or at...
Has anyone ridden one yet and can give me some insight? I was looking at moving to a 250F this season from my yz125 or at least adding one to the stable and looked at all the shoot out's etc. But no real owner reviews. I'm a novice (3 -4 years riding) 31 year old 158lb vet guy. I had a few of the newer 250Fs that were okay but actually like my 125 better. Curious how the husky feels. I like how the reviews say its a novice friendly power band in comparison to the KTM, just want to make sure its a good fit before I drop $8k on one of these (why are they so damn expensive compared to the others).

Hi! As a former Jap rider, I tried a KTM one day and have never looked back! The KTM / Huskys are state of the art with everything the Jap bikes need! Better suspension overall, better wheels, better brakes, better clutch, better motor and estart. KTM's kick ass! They have a lot of power! The KTM has been the champ in one class or another all but once since RV2 retired. I'm sticking with KTM and really don't want to spend any time making a Jap bike better as the KTM comes race ready like they say! Get a KTM or new Husky and you can't go wrong! Good Luck!

Post a reply to: 2017 Husq FC 250

The Latest