PNW Riders please Help

jmauldin840
12/3/2014 5:30pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2015 2:26pm
I just wanted to let everyone know that October 17th during my families move from Colorado to Alaska (my wife is in the Air Force) Someone broke into our trailer in Salem Oregon and stole our collection of moto memorabilia! There were 3 Villopoto jerseys, 1 Reed jersey and a Fiolek jersey as well as our Villopoto Helmet he sent my wife that was stolen. Two of the RV jerseys were with his 1 on the back and one of them was from when he was still rocking the 2. The 2 jersey was the black and whit Thor Dagger jersey and one of the #1 jerseys was the black red and white Volcom jerseys. The Helmet was signed too my wife Kendra as well as the other #1 jersey. The Reed jersey that was stolen was from 2012 it was the black and red shift jersey and the Fiolek jersey was a black whit and gold #1 Alpinestars jersey. They were all framed but I'm assuming they probably took them all out of the frames. They stole a ton of stuff but these are the most important things. Villopoto sent some of that stuff to my wife while she was deployed so they are irreplaceable to us. If anyone comes across any of this at any point and can help us find the thieves I will pay a very considerable CASH reward! Thanks all for reading 

Jessie
|
3/10/2015 3:12am
Salem Oregon and stole our collection of moto memorabilia! There were 3 Villopoto jerseys, 1 Reed jersey and a Fiolek jersey as well as our Villopoto Helmet he sent my wife that was stolen. Two of the RV jerseys were with his 1 on the back and one of them was from when he was still rocking the 2. The 2 jersey was the black and whit Thor Dagger jersey and one of the #1 jerseys was the black red and white Volcom jerseys.

Post a reply to: PNW Riders please Help

The Latest