Horn rappids

Related:
Create New Tag

9/10/2010 4:18 PM

Sick track

|

9/14/2010 3:04 PM

if they changed it ever!

|

10/3/2010 9:32 PM

motokawi818 wrote:

if they changed it ever!

Ive only been there twice man.,

|

10/27/2010 9:59 PM

Hows the turnout at the races? I havent been out there to race since Pat got ousted. I would like to go out and do a race again but I really do not feel like paying some exhorbatant entry fee to find out there are only a few guys out there.

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

1/12/2011 5:07 PM

Sandberm wrote:

Hows the turnout at the races? I havent been out there to race since Pat got ousted. I would like to go out and do a race again but I really do not feel like paying some exhorbatant entry fee to find out there are only a few guys out there.

Ive never been to a race, but practice is sure sick.

|

I believe in God as I believe that the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else- C.S. Lewis
Motocross and MMA are the sickest sports in the world.
What is football?


Facebook.com/hartwigracing

2/23/2011 9:32 PM

The track was just changed up and running the old direction. I think the changes they made are great. Anyone gonna be out for the p.r.o. Race there next weekend? Should be a big turnout and a fun weeked of racing. Anyone that doesn't usually run the series should head down it should be a great event to be at.

|

10/2/2011 7:29 PM

They change it once every couple years then they just drag the track to groom it. So stupid it needs a good ripping every once in a while but the groomers are to lazy.

|

10/3/2011 2:43 PM

my dream track!!!!!!!!! but idk what sprockets i should run slow coming out of corners right now haha

|

10/3/2011 2:44 PM

motokawi818 wrote:

They change it once every couple years then they just drag the track to groom it. So stupid it needs a good ripping every once in a while but the groomers are to lazy.

idk what youre talking about playboy! its pretty much pala raceway out there thursday and friday and then turns to crap on the weekends!!! smile

|

10/3/2011 9:37 PM

motokawi818 wrote:

They change it once every couple years then they just drag the track to groom it. So stupid it needs a good ripping every once in a while but the groomers are to lazy.

thats fine as long as they dont rip the faces. 4 broken femurs in 1 month is not good. its better to have it like concrete on the jump faces so guys dont get hurt

|

10/25/2011 12:35 PM

sharkey wrote:

thats fine as long as they dont rip the faces. 4 broken femurs in 1 month is not good. its better to have it like concrete on the jump faces so guys dont get hurt

Yeah i know what you mean. When they drag the straights all they do is fill in the square edge bumps and they come back in like 3 laps.

|

11/21/2011 10:19 AM

motokawi818 wrote:

They change it once every couple years then they just drag the track to groom it. So stupid it needs a good ripping every once in a while but the groomers are to lazy.

sharkey wrote:

thats fine as long as they dont rip the faces. 4 broken femurs in 1 month is not good. its better to have it like concrete on the jump faces so guys dont get hurt

motokawi818 wrote:

Yeah i know what you mean. When they drag the straights all they do is fill in the square edge bumps and they come back in like 3 laps.

Yeah I cant wait for the start of the season. Im ready to FRIGGON RIDE.

|

11/22/2011 8:25 PM

Only been there once, years ago, liked the track, did hurt my foot there though!

|

HOLY SCHNITZENGRUBEN! WE WON THE SUPER BOWL!

11/26/2011 4:49 PM

Hello.....

|

HOLY SCHNITZENGRUBEN! WE WON THE SUPER BOWL!

11/27/2011 4:12 PM

Hey Void it still works!laughing laughing laughing

|

12/13/2011 5:35 PM

if youve rode this track 4 years ago you have rode the same track today. Very little changes ever. Kinda lazy, to focused on making cool buildings of painting trash cans instead of making a sweet track that is well groomed.

|

2/20/2012 11:27 PM

Rode it on the 18th. Great track for all skill levels. F*nkin windy though...does it ever get better?

|

3/6/2012 4:36 PM

Living and riding up here all my life you get pretty good at riding in the wind ha

|