Lakeland MX track tomorrow.....

DEMON_CR
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:53pm
Lakeland MX track tomorrow.....
|
sean
3/10/2007 1:54pm
I was at Lakeland today 3-10-07, track has been changed and is really good, excellent day of riding.
DEMON_CR
3/11/2007 3:44pm
sean wrote:
I was at Lakeland today 3-10-07, track has been changed and is really good, excellent day of riding.
I was there also yesterday, track was in good shape. The little step up jump was turn to shit.

I will be riding there again this week, looks like Thursday; they are closed on Saturday (Orlando SX).
sean
3/11/2007 4:13pm
sean wrote:
DEMON_CR wrote:
I was there also yesterday, track was in good shape. The little step up jump was turn to shit. I will be riding there again this...
I was there also yesterday, track was in good shape. The little step up jump was turn to shit.

I will be riding there again this week, looks like Thursday; they are closed on Saturday (Orlando SX).
I agree with you on the step up jump it got rutted and blown out.
Maybe I'll see you out there Thursday, what time do they open up?

Post edited by: sean, at: 3/11/2007 11:14 PM
DEMON_CR
3/11/2007 6:49pm
sean wrote:
DEMON_CR wrote:
I was there also yesterday, track was in good shape. The little step up jump was turn to shit. I will be riding there again this...

sean wrote:
I agree with you on the step up jump it got rutted and blown out. Maybe I'll see you out there Thursday, what time do they...

They open at 2pm-till dark.

Ahh, I remember seeing that 125 with the #6.

The Shop

sean
3/12/2007 6:20pm
DEMON_CR wrote:

sean wrote:
I agree with you on the step up jump it got rutted and blown out. Maybe I'll see you out there Thursday, what time do they...

DEMON_CR wrote:
They open at 2pm-till dark.

Ahh, I remember seeing that 125 with the #6.
Yep, that was me on the #6, I was thinking you might of been out there, but I wasn't sure of your number then. I'm still planning to go on Thurday and hope I can work it out. Late

Post edited by: sean, at: 3/13/2007 1:21 AM

Post a reply to: Lakeland MX track tomorrow.....

The Latest