CA Motocross Track Directory

jnickell
Fantasy
1738th
|
MxRyder
10/26/2016 9:58pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2016 10:00pm
Well not sure if this is the place to post this...but ill give some travlers some insight... 1).CalCity Mx(california city ca..amazing dirt...semi loamy..prep&flow is 2nd to none...hard to believe its a cali track...Not the biggest track of the bunch but has 2 differant triples that are well over 100ft..and can really throw it down in the loam
2).CompetitiveEdgeMx (hesperia ca) large outdoor national caliber track,fast and has alot to offer for true motocross training...90%of the time the prep is amazing,the other 10% isnt bad just dries out fast and loses consistency with the blown out sand over hardpack...ruts up good with enough riders...big hits...built up natural terrain
3).MilestoneMx (riverside ca) great tracks,the main track has lots of jumps..kinda hybrid style.. Definitly not Sx but not typical Mx....fast, great corners,ruts up pretty good..the gaps arent to big but definitely the perfect size to be comfortable on...Sx track requires a pro license and is usually a replica of one of the 1st rounds of Sx...service at the track is great..pro shop is great ,people who run it are salt of the earth.Vet track is very challenging for many riders and definitly warms you up for the main.also has a beginner track and solid PW track
4).PalaMx(temecula/pala ca) MainTrack,this is a big boy track, large fast outdoor national caliber track, some of the best prep and dirt with some very big hits that put u up there,deep ruts and a level of roughness thats hard to find...this is a pro level training outdoor track...Vet track is definitely large and has alot to offer, safe gaps and tables and a few step ups i think anybody who rides it will be impressed....Sx track is a replica of 1st rounds of Sx requires Pro license
5).CahuillaCreekMx(anza ca) large outdoor layout,sandy conditions that are definitely in a league by itself compared to the semi loamy/turn to hardpack conditions that Socal is know for...safe size jumps and alot of good fast corners and a few slight uphills that are a blast to scrub off of...a pure blast after rain days
6)SunriseMx (aldelanto ca) formally Racetown395,operated by competitive edge mx now.. another large outdoor track with some great ridge type natural terrian tabletops...1 100ft triple...some fun doubles.. Track prep is great and the flow of the layout keeps you on the track..has the best Ax track available to the public much bigger then any other AX by a large margin...Vet track is alittle to conservative...more beginner
7).Perris Mx(perris ca) one of my favorite tracks operated by a real class act..salt of the earth guy..great prep,challaging layout..ruts up nice descent size jumps but offers a variety of options on obstacles to effectively train for what the track conditions have to offer in Socal....
8).GlenHelen (san bernardino ca) Although the main lady who runs this place can be quite unpleasant to deal with...its the one place in Socal that can prepare a racer for racing anywhere in the country..i do my Loretta&mammoth training here..this is the track that offers every type of condition...rut..breaking bump, elevations, jumps...not to mention a long laptime...this is the true grit of what makes up Mx...when u ride GH u instantly feel like your riding at your best...proving to yourself your riding to improve your technique,speed.......
8). LACr Mx (palmdale ca) Main track incrediable prep, huge uphill step up,downhills ,triples, doubles,whoops,a very differant grainy sandy top layer with semi hard deep base...great outdoor track with a long laptime..gets great ruts and nice breaking bumps..this track offers everything to have a amazing experiance, the first sight of this track and you think your in mx heaven
These are the track i practice or race every single weekend throughout each year....i hope it was insightful and i took this time for the guys who plan to make the trip to Socal from wherever you maybe from.....the rest of the cali guys may think this review might suck but i had sometime on my hands ...thanks for reading...357

Post a reply to: CA Motocross Track Directory

The Latest