saw so much sh!t

Edited Date/Time 5/30/2018 5:16pm
that would make you vitards cum your pants in Vegas, if you're just a spectator fan like me, shit I cant say cause these dudes were so cool an accommodating but ill say this, I had the time of my effin life partying with childhood and current heroes. getting hit with the champagne Osborne and Anderson showered, Aldon gave me ZO's sweaty champonship gloves, Friday afternoon said eff it and bought a plane ticket and SX ticket and landed in LV that night and by the end of my trip won my first big gamble with justify at the Kentucky Derby, got post-race pit access when I kicked it with dirt shark while he pretended to not be dirtshark and made him laugh,and then I even got hooked up with a Monster party pass, TWICE. once by a someguy who heard it was my bday and then of all people when my drunk ass lost it at the hard rock, AP23(W1) himself came in clutch and tossed me a replacement...like wtffff then what happens in vegas stays there i suppose. Except for a beginners luck like mine's money. Came home well in the green even after spending most of it on legal green.
yeah dont worry im posting straight to dumbgeon i know......... but damn man. i still get excited thinking about my string of luck as a fan who flew out with no friends and no plan and spent my birthday with my heroes spent that night in a in a roof top pent house suite at the hard rock. Only you guys could understand (I only fanboyed on RV2)

|
USA
Fantasy
428th
5/21/2018 3:01pm
HOF for dumbgeon posts?

Don’t ask how I ended up here...
KMC440
5/21/2018 5:10pm
It's weekends like this that you say "screw it I'll sleep when (if) I get home"...

Because sleeping would be such a WASTE !!!

Happy belated Birthday !!!
IWreckALot
5/30/2018 12:33pm
Happy 14th birthday bro. When are you getting your braces removed?

The Shop

IWreckALot
5/30/2018 5:16pm
IWreckALot wrote:
Happy 14th birthday bro. When are you getting your braces removed?
newmann wrote:
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a523faff110a8d6e3a4d81000a1a358f/tumblr_okmnewwQRe1qmob6ro1_500.gif[/img]
Lol. Glad to see I’m not the only one digging around in the trash for a little entertainment.

Post a reply to: saw so much sh!t

The Latest