Lucy, WHA HAPPEN??

Vet Rider
Someone deleted my KTM thread. I see when you cant get over on someone, you just delete their thread. Got it. The take your ball and go home mentality. LOLOL
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/1/2017 1:47pm
Vet Rider wrote:
Someone deleted my KTM thread. I see when you cant get over on someone, you just delete their thread. Got it. The take your ball and...
Someone deleted my KTM thread. I see when you cant get over on someone, you just delete their thread. Got it. The take your ball and go home mentality. LOLOL
If you say so.
Vet Rider
11/1/2017 1:56pm
Vet Rider wrote:
Someone deleted my KTM thread. I see when you cant get over on someone, you just delete their thread. Got it. The take your ball and...
GuyB wrote:
If you say so.
Yeah it was you snowflake.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/1/2017 1:57pm Edited Date/Time 11/1/2017 1:58pm
Oh, and another thing...

(click)

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/1/2017 2:22pm Edited Date/Time 11/1/2017 2:23pm
Har! Golf clap.
Some people... (shaking head)
KMC440
11/1/2017 3:00pm
It was Scooters fault teach ... I saw'em do it Tongue
scooter5002
11/1/2017 4:23pm
Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiit, I did 30 days in the HOLE, and I wasn't even close to being that bitter. Did my time, ate my one bowl of cold soup a day, ain't goin back, man. I'm telling you, the Hole changes a man, changes the way you think.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/1/2017 5:59pm
Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiit, I did 30 days in the HOLE, and I wasn't even close to being that bitter. Did my time, ate my one bowl of cold...
Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiit, I did 30 days in the HOLE, and I wasn't even close to being that bitter. Did my time, ate my one bowl of cold soup a day, ain't goin back, man. I'm telling you, the Hole changes a man, changes the way you think.
You could have held the candle under the bowl... Wink
JAFO92
11/1/2017 8:01pm
Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiit, I did 30 days in the HOLE, and I wasn't even close to being that bitter. Did my time, ate my one bowl of cold...
Laughing
ZXMustang
11/2/2017 8:14am Edited Date/Time 11/2/2017 8:23am
GuyB wrote:
Oh, and another thing...

(click)
Looks to me like another episode of a butthurt moderator using his power to make himself feel better. What a homo. Do you ban everyone that disagrees with you? Nazi Germany here I guess. No wonder KTMs are so popular here...
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/2/2017 9:18am
ZXMustang wrote:
Looks to me like another episode of a butthurt moderator using his power to make himself feel better. What a homo. Do you ban everyone that...
Looks to me like another episode of a butthurt moderator using his power to make himself feel better. What a homo. Do you ban everyone that disagrees with you? Nazi Germany here I guess. No wonder KTMs are so popular here...
Did you see the original thread, with a subject line talking about a master race? As a mod, I have about zero tolerance for nonsense like that. Whether it’s a “joke” or not.

When I call it out, I get called a snowflake repeatedly.

I’m sure he can find another forum to frequent. Maybe this is him again. I don’t know. If you want to hang out and talk motocross, cool. If you want to turn it into a schoolyard fight, it’ll be a short one.
ZXMustang
11/2/2017 10:09am Edited Date/Time 11/2/2017 10:10am
I saw the thread. And instantly knew it was a joke. And honestly not being able to take a joke and getting instantly offended by “jokes” like that is really social media’s definition of a snow flake. And really is that such a bad term to use? I mean come on man? Lighten up. I do see your point but from what I read it looked like he was banned for countering your position about the misrouted brake line. Seemed like an attempt to fire back after you were so brutally and unjustly called a snow flake. Lol.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/2/2017 10:25am
ZXMustang wrote:
I saw the thread. And instantly knew it was a joke. And honestly not being able to take a joke and getting instantly offended by “jokes”...
I saw the thread. And instantly knew it was a joke. And honestly not being able to take a joke and getting instantly offended by “jokes” like that is really social media’s definition of a snow flake. And really is that such a bad term to use? I mean come on man? Lighten up. I do see your point but from what I read it looked like he was banned for countering your position about the misrouted brake line. Seemed like an attempt to fire back after you were so brutally and unjustly called a snow flake. Lol.
I think this thread (and the one before it) are highly productive.

Okay, that was a joke.

Like I said. I have zero tolerance for stuff like thst. Some is done as a joke. Some of it is thinly-disguised racism. I’m not taking the time to split hairs and figure out which is which. Same goes for politics and religion in Non-Moto.
ZXMustang
11/2/2017 10:33am
ZXMustang wrote:
I saw the thread. And instantly knew it was a joke. And honestly not being able to take a joke and getting instantly offended by “jokes”...
GuyB wrote:
I think this thread (and the one before it) are highly productive. Okay, that was a joke. Like I said. I have zero tolerance for stuff...

Okay, that was a joke.

Like I said. I have zero tolerance for stuff like thst. Some is done as a joke. Some of it is thinly-disguised racism. I’m not taking the time to split hairs and figure out which is which. Same goes for politics and religion in Non-Moto.
I guess at this point none of this matters. But there is a point I would like to make. You are all high and mighty over politics, racism and religion. How about harassment?? That seems to happen a ton on this forum. In my personal short time here, just about every thread I have posted has been met with trolls doing nothing but spitting venom at me and other posters that are simply trying to find new topics to discuss other than "do you thing JS will race again"... There are other moto forums out there with people that refuse to come and post here because of the unmonitored behavior of many of the members and how they treat others. Maybe you should get a little deeper into that problem rather than banning people for obvious jokes.

How about banning members for directly calling names and using obscenities? That would be a nice change that would allow lots of great moto talk to happen.

And on that note, Im out. Thanks for not banning me.
Wells423
11/2/2017 11:41am
Once again zxmustang coming through with pure gold! ?
ZXMustang
11/2/2017 3:17pm
Wells423 wrote:
Once again zxmustang coming through with pure gold! ?
I’m sorry who are you?
Wells423
11/2/2017 6:31pm
Just some pussy that had to switch from a 450 to a 350 after the brute force dislocated both of my shoulders six times. Really a nobody I guess
Hut
11/2/2017 10:42pm
BlinkLaughing
KMC440
11/3/2017 4:53pm
GuyB wrote:
I think this thread (and the one before it) are highly productive. Okay, that was a joke. Like I said. I have zero tolerance for stuff...

Okay, that was a joke.

Jesus loves you for voting. DryCheerful
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/3/2017 5:12pm
KMC440 wrote:
Jesus loves you for voting. DryCheerful
Pew-pew-pew.
TeamGreen
11/5/2017 8:01pm
The Vet Rider guy sounds like that car wash dude that's into naps and pizzas
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/5/2017 8:36pm
TeamGreen wrote:
You mean sounded.
11/6/2017 4:58am
TeamGreen wrote:
GuyB wrote:
You mean sounded.
You forgot about his carwash and constant rocket league gaming, but it doesn't really matter.

Post a reply to: Lucy, WHA HAPPEN??

The Latest