Works Honda CRF100

LewDizzle
Edited Date/Time 7/6/2012 2:00pm
For sale is a Honda CRF100 Conversion that is in immaculate condition. Bike has been custom built using nothing but the best parts available, including some one off parts that have been hand crafted/machined/welded by BBR Motorsports, so it truely is a one of a kind. It has never been raced and been ridden only once. Right now its just sitting in the garage collecting dust, and with Christmas coming up, needs to go to a good home where she can be ridden and appreciated.

Currently local Honda shops have new 2012 CRF100's on the showroom floor for $2,880 + tax, freight & setup. For $3,500 you get a race ready, custom built, handcrafted CRF100 (actaully 120cc) that is in showroom condition. This really is the little CRF Honda should have built!!

List of the mods include:

-Modified Honda OEM frame with Three-Position Upper Shock Mount and 2011 Honda CRF70 Bodywork
-Custom BBR Aluminum Swingarm (Linkage-less Design)
-Elka Remote Resevoir Rear Shock with compression and rebound clicker adjustment w/1100lb spring
-35mm DNM Inverted Front Forks with compression and Rebound adjustment
-BBR Aluminum Chain Guide
-'OEM modified Airbox
-'OEM Front/Rear Hubs, Brake Panels (machined and ceramic coated/ Titanium color)
-Excel Aluminum Rims, Black Anodized, 14"/17"
-Buchannon's H/D Spokes 14"/17"
-Michelin Starcross Tires
-PBI Aluminum Rear Sprocket 46th
-PBI Steel Countershaft Sprocket 14th
-RK 420 Gold Chain
-Machined aluminum Rear Brake Rod Holder (anodized blue)
-Machined aluminum Front/Rear Wheel Spacers (anodized blue)
-EBC Front/Rear Brake Pads
-Aluminum Frame Guards (polished)
-Fastway Adjustable Footpegs
-BBR Frame Cradle (brushed aluminum)
-BBR Aluminum Brake Pedal Tip (polished)
-BBR Aluminum Shift Lever
-OEM XR75 Kickstarter
- Machined aluminum Steering Stem
- BBR aluminum Steering Stem Nut (anodized blue)
-BBR Tapered Steering Bearings
-APPLIED "Mini Works" Bend Handlebars (anodized black)
-TAG Soft Compound Grips
-APPLIED "On the Fly' Clutch Perch/Lever
-Shorty Front Brake Lever/Perch
-TK Racing Aluminum Motor Mounts
-BBR Aluminum Gas Cap
-Throttle Jockey Seat Cover
-Custom Shroud/Side Panel Graphics by SCR

Motor:

-Honda XR100 Engine
-2011 OEM XR100 Electronic Igntion System
-BBR 120cc Bore Kit
-Powroll Race Grind Camshaft
-2011 CRF150F 24mm Keihin Carb (42 pilot/115 main)
-OEM XR100 Intake Manifold (ported)
-Port and Polished Cylinder Head
-UNI Air Filter
-IKAT Spark Plug Wire
-NGK Spark Plug Cap
-Custom Exhaust System
-EBC CR85 Clutch Fibers, Steel plates
-BBR H/D Clutch Springs
-Lightened Flywheel
-BBR RevBox

Plus extras

Please feel free to email with any questions.

Photobucket" class="img-fluid" />

|
scooter5002
11/2/2011 12:32pm
So........................................you had penis enlargement surgery done and now you're ready to step up to a REAL motocross bike? A CR230F? EvilEvilLaughing
LewDizzle
11/2/2011 12:50pm
So........................................you had penis enlargement surgery done and now you're ready to step up to a REAL motocross bike? A CR230F? EvilEvilLaughing
Yup.
Motodrew295
11/7/2011 9:26pm
Sweet little bike, and seems like it would take a lot more than 3,500 to build one up like that. Too bad I didnt have a GF with 3,500 to convince her she needed it.
wacker
11/9/2011 10:39am
I just wanted to say that this bike is amazing. Great job.

The Shop

Quad41
11/10/2011 8:17am
That is the baddest 100 i've ever seen.. i have an xr100 that i use as a pit bike and i been thinking of doin a little work to it as a project... Now i have some good info to base mine from..

Good luck on the sale, great deal considering the amount of $ and man hours involved in this bike.
LewDizzle
11/10/2011 9:33am
Quad41 wrote:
That is the baddest 100 i've ever seen.. i have an xr100 that i use as a pit bike and i been thinking of doin a...
That is the baddest 100 i've ever seen.. i have an xr100 that i use as a pit bike and i been thinking of doin a little work to it as a project... Now i have some good info to base mine from..

Good luck on the sale, great deal considering the amount of $ and man hours involved in this bike.
Thanks buddy. Yeah I've more man hours into it then I can count and it took me over two years to complete.

If you decide to do some work to your XR, shoot me an email if you ever have any questions. I'll be happy to help you out anyway I can. And hell, I probably have some left over parts you could use too!!
uk125250
7/6/2012 2:00pm
Awesome bike. I have a cr 85/xr 200. That corner like it's a rail. I'm sure yours does too.
H4ANNNAS
1/1/2020 12:01pm
Quad41 wrote:
That is the baddest 100 i've ever seen.. i have an xr100 that i use as a pit bike and i been thinking of doin a...

LewDizzle wrote:
Thanks buddy. Yeah I've more man hours into it then I can count and it took me over two years to complete. If you decide to...
Thanks buddy. Yeah I've more man hours into it then I can count and it took me over two years to complete.

If you decide to do some work to your XR, shoot me an email if you ever have any questions. I'll be happy to help you out anyway I can. And hell, I probably have some left over parts you could use too!!
Hey I have a question we’re did you get that custom crankcase where it shows the front sprocket? Thank you

Post a reply to: Works Honda CRF100

The Latest