WTB SXF450 Engine 2013 2014 2015

Related:
Create New Tag

6/23/2016 6:06 PM

So I recently purchased a 2014-1/2 SXF450 Factory Edition without an engine( engine went to my University's FSAE team) for $2500 CAN. and now i need an engine to go back in. I may or may not be in for a good deal here. unsure

|

6/23/2016 6:36 PM

Drop these guys an email. They have a bunch of engines. I follow them on Instagram.
help@oempartsunlimited.com

|

6/25/2016 2:57 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Drop these guys an email. They have a bunch of engines. I follow them on Instagram.
help@oempartsunlimited.com

They never responded. sad thanks tho it was worth a shot !

|

6/25/2016 6:09 PM

Hey I just hit up my buddy, they have a 16 KTM 450 and 2012 350.
Here's his direct email for next time... tt56717@gmail.com

|

6/25/2016 7:09 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Hey I just hit up my buddy, they have a 16 KTM 450 and 2012 350.
Here's his direct email for next time... tt56717@gmail.com

Yeah i'de be in for either, i'm just wondering what i would have to get/change as far as EFI/Exhuast goes. Also how easily the 350 would mount in. Knowing ktm it cant be that different?

|

6/26/2016 6:59 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Hey I just hit up my buddy, they have a 16 KTM 450 and 2012 350.
Here's his direct email for next time... tt56717@gmail.com

Foster419 wrote:

Yeah i'de be in for either, i'm just wondering what i would have to get/change as far as EFI/Exhuast goes. Also how easily the ...more

350 won't fit, it shares 250 motor mounts.

|