New 2016 KXF450

jleews6
I have a basically brand Kawasaki 450 for sale. Quick story of why its still new. My son raced all growing up and became a great rider and two years ago had a real bad crash that landed him in the hospital and after the crash he stopped riding so I sold all his bikes because he said that he was all done. Between getting hurt and watching two of his friends get hurt he said he couldnt ride anymore. Well fast forward to about 6 months ago he got to feeling like he was ready to start riding again so we bought this brand new bike. After breaking it in in the back yard we went to the track and he rode it for about 20 minutes and then the following weekend rode it again for a 1/2 hour at most and got off the bike and said I just cant do it.
So the bike has been sitting since then and its time to let it go. The bike still has the tits on the tires. I will post pics this weekend. I want $7100 for the bike.
Thanks
John
|
mxb2
8/25/2016 7:48am
jleews6 wrote:
I have a basically brand Kawasaki 450 for sale. Quick story of why its still new. My son raced all growing up and became a great...
I have a basically brand Kawasaki 450 for sale. Quick story of why its still new. My son raced all growing up and became a great rider and two years ago had a real bad crash that landed him in the hospital and after the crash he stopped riding so I sold all his bikes because he said that he was all done. Between getting hurt and watching two of his friends get hurt he said he couldnt ride anymore. Well fast forward to about 6 months ago he got to feeling like he was ready to start riding again so we bought this brand new bike. After breaking it in in the back yard we went to the track and he rode it for about 20 minutes and then the following weekend rode it again for a 1/2 hour at most and got off the bike and said I just cant do it.
So the bike has been sitting since then and its time to let it go. The bike still has the tits on the tires. I will post pics this weekend. I want $7100 for the bike.
Thanks
John
Not to be a downer. New leftover 16 kawy 450,at dealers $6700 otd.
3rdgearpinned
8/25/2016 8:22am
mxb2 wrote:
Not to be a downer. New leftover 16 kawy 450,at dealers $6700 otd.
I saw the other day a fellow listed a 2016 CRF250 that was test ridden at the dealer and then brought home. I think he had buyers remorse. Well, he asked $7500 for it. Now, I know Ive seen 3 or 4 for $5999 online this week at the dealer. Surely this guy didnt pay that for his? Im wondering if he didnt have internet service or was not able to shop around online lol.

Post a reply to: New 2016 KXF450

The Latest