Gear FS: Astar Tech8 lite Size 8, Cyto Cell Braces and Atlas Brace

bmxvr6
Edited Date/Time 2/4/2016 7:36am
Long time lurker but first time poster with some gear to sell. All items located in Chalfont, PA 18914

I have like new Alpinestar Tech8 Light boots in mens size 8. I wore them once and needed a larger boot. Normally I wear a 9 and found a good deal on these so I figured I would try to jam my foot into an 8 but it isn't comfy. Worn once and asking $150

Asterisk Cyto Cell knee braces size Medium never used with all hardware including boot tether straps and manual etc. I am a knee cup guy and just don't have a use for these. Asking $250

Altas neck brace size Medium, removed stickers because I prefer a clean look. All hardware and straps/accessories included and this is like new. Asking $100

|
TFuchs978
1/29/2016 3:47am
bmxvr6 wrote:
Long time lurker but first time poster with some gear to sell. All items located in Chalfont, PA 18914 I have like new Alpinestar Tech8 Light...
Long time lurker but first time poster with some gear to sell. All items located in Chalfont, PA 18914

I have like new Alpinestar Tech8 Light boots in mens size 8. I wore them once and needed a larger boot. Normally I wear a 9 and found a good deal on these so I figured I would try to jam my foot into an 8 but it isn't comfy. Worn once and asking $150

Asterisk Cyto Cell knee braces size Medium never used with all hardware including boot tether straps and manual etc. I am a knee cup guy and just don't have a use for these. Asking $250

Altas neck brace size Medium, removed stickers because I prefer a clean look. All hardware and straps/accessories included and this is like new. Asking $100

What size it the Atlas brace?
bmxvr6
1/29/2016 5:38am
The Atlas brace size is Medium

The Shop

bmxvr6
2/4/2016 7:36am
All PM's replied to, items are still available for sale.
Roosting33
7/23/2016 8:25pm
Lowest you will go on the knee braces? I have never worn them before and like you I was partial to the knee guard. Not sure what size would fit me so I am taking a chance here. Let me know and thanks in advance.

Post a reply to: Gear FS: Astar Tech8 lite Size 8, Cyto Cell Braces and Atlas Brace

The Latest