CRF Pro Circuit A kit Shock

Rider_122
Edited Date/Time 3/21/2016 5:47pm
The shock came from one of Troy Lee Designs 2012 CRF 450s, shock works great. Coating is worn off the shaft unfortunately (heard the green wears easily). Has a titanium spring on it, shock is set up for 175lbs. Asking $1000

|
Jrewing
3/17/2016 3:59pm
What needs to change in it to fit new gen crfs? Clevis?
macz400
3/17/2016 4:07pm
Jrewing wrote:
What needs to change in it to fit new gen crfs? Clevis?
Clevis and shock body. Just went through the same thing when selling my A kit for my 12 CRF
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
3/17/2016 5:32pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2016 5:35pm
The A kit internals will actually work inside a stock 10-15 not sure about 16 crf 250 Showa shock. The bladder will not. So you can still get the benefit of the A kit internals vs stock internals.

The Shop

CR250#132
3/29/2017 8:18pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2017 9:02pm
This is the shock that you ran in your 07 cr250 n happened to be 498mm or close to the correct length right? Id love to trade you for an immaculate showa 13-16 crf450 true showa Akit shock for it, i can get pics it you want. It literally looks like new and is ib brand new condition n has almost no time at all on it. Please text me at 8603825054
JWACK
3/30/2017 7:26am
CR250#132 wrote:
This is the shock that you ran in your 07 cr250 n happened to be 498mm or close to the correct length right? Id love to...
This is the shock that you ran in your 07 cr250 n happened to be 498mm or close to the correct length right? Id love to trade you for an immaculate showa 13-16 crf450 true showa Akit shock for it, i can get pics it you want. It literally looks like new and is ib brand new condition n has almost no time at all on it. Please text me at 8603825054
You should really buy CRGuy2ts cr kit suspension.! If I had a cr 250 at the moment I would buy it. It's a hell of a deal on some great stuff! It's actually made for your cr so you won't have to jack around with getting things set up. Plus the small shock bodies look funny on a cr Smoker. Imo
JWACK
3/30/2017 7:27am
Sorry to jack your thread op.
CR250#132
3/30/2017 12:14pm
All of you dbGs that havrme nothibg better to do that make sourseves look like idiots should mind your own buisness, i bailed on crguys stuff cus its crap n its not what i want, i bout a full set off sff akit sispension akready, i want rider 122's shock because itll work better so you jackass trolls might wanna just shut the fuck uo
JWACK
3/30/2017 12:54pm
CR250#132 wrote:
All of you dbGs that havrme nothibg better to do that make sourseves look like idiots should mind your own buisness, i bailed on crguys stuff...
All of you dbGs that havrme nothibg better to do that make sourseves look like idiots should mind your own buisness, i bailed on crguys stuff cus its crap n its not what i want, i bout a full set off sff akit sispension akready, i want rider 122's shock because itll work better so you jackass trolls might wanna just shut the fuck uo
Have a hug bro.! Calm down. You will live longer. I'm not trolling just trying to help a guy out. I've built the exact bike your trying to build. So I'm just speaking from experience. Have a good day.
Rider_122
3/30/2017 1:17pm
Only way you're getting this A kit is if you buy the complete bike, comes with a $10k price tag though

CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
3/30/2017 1:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/30/2017 1:43pm
CR250#132 wrote:
All of you dbGs that havrme nothibg better to do that make sourseves look like idiots should mind your own buisness, i bailed on crguys stuff...
Bailed on my stuff? I've never spoke to you ever. I have a kit that you need and I wouldn't sell it to you even if you had the money. Even if you tried buying my stuff I have for sell I would pass just because I can!
CR250#132
3/30/2017 4:52pm
Rider_122 i was refering the your post where you were trying to sell just the shok. Im sorry to get on a rant but ever dipshit on here gets all worked up cus i simply ask questions about what their selling n then assume im ginna buy it
CR250#132
3/30/2017 5:11pm
Plus what crguy2t isnt telling you is that yes we had made an aggreement byt i had some serious injuries and told him i had to back out, and none of this had anything to do with vital. Ive bought a tun if things from vital including parts from blackdiamond and have never had any issues, im nit saying all of you are fuckin losers but some are considering the group of dipshits on here have nothing better to do then make posts making fun of people, go get a life you fucking trolls. Rider_122 we have spoke several times and jlhave never had an issue, i was simply interested in this shock so i dont know what your problem is with me all of a suddden
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
3/30/2017 6:17pm
CR250#132 wrote:
In all seriousness.... If you're going to call a bunch of guys on here "idiots" for giving you a little shit, you should REALLY use spell check and try and articulate your sentences with a little thought, before hitting the SUBMIT button. I'm not trying to be the Internet police, but you gotta realize that others on here are going to judge you, if you can spell or even put an average sentence together. You might be a great guy for all we know, but you aren't putting off a good impression on this forum, with your posting content. Not that you should give a shit, but don't be surprised when you get smart ass posts pertaining to you or your posting.

I also realize that there can be some unnecessary negativity on here as well and some can push the envelope a little more than others, but just ignore it, or you'll find yourself defending yourself constantly.

BTW- CRGuy2T is a freind of mine and I can assure you that he's one of the "good guys" on here. If the stuff he's selling isn't what you're looking for, then I get it. But it's quality stuff and would be badass on your bike. Regardless... You should try and take a few deep breaths and chill out, this is the Internet, after all......
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
3/30/2017 6:19pm
Rider_122 wrote:
Only way you're getting this A kit is if you buy the complete bike, comes with a $10k price tag though [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/30/184661/s1200_IMG_0115.jpg[/img]
Only way you're getting this A kit is if you buy the complete bike, comes with a $10k price tag though

You got one of the nicest CR250's I've seen, great job and the graphics look great with the black plastics and the black frame/ swing arm.

If you decide to sell it, I hope you get what you're askng, I know how much it costs to build these bikes.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
3/30/2017 9:03pm Edited Date/Time 3/30/2017 9:18pm
CR250#132 wrote:
Plus what crguy2t isnt telling you is that yes we had made an aggreement byt i had some serious injuries and told him i had to...
Plus what crguy2t isnt telling you is that yes we had made an aggreement byt i had some serious injuries and told him i had to back out, and none of this had anything to do with vital. Ive bought a tun if things from vital including parts from blackdiamond and have never had any issues, im nit saying all of you are fuckin losers but some are considering the group of dipshits on here have nothing better to do then make posts making fun of people, go get a life you fucking trolls. Rider_122 we have spoke several times and jlhave never had an issue, i was simply interested in this shock so i dont know what your problem is with me all of a suddden
Never had an agreement with you on anything. Never spoke to you personally. You made a comment on one bike I had for sale that if I still had in a few months you would buy it. That ship has sailed! No problem with you at all. It's just crazy with all the stuff for sale you haven't found an A kit yet.
BML139
3/31/2017 7:03am
CR250#132 wrote:
Plus what crguy2t isnt telling you is that yes we had made an aggreement byt i had some serious injuries and told him i had to...
CrGuy2T wrote:
Never had an agreement with you on anything. Never spoke to you personally. You made a comment on one bike I had for sale that if...
Never had an agreement with you on anything. Never spoke to you personally. You made a comment on one bike I had for sale that if I still had in a few months you would buy it. That ship has sailed! No problem with you at all. It's just crazy with all the stuff for sale you haven't found an A kit yet.
Agreed there are so many a kits for sale in the recent months. His problem is he bought a 13 to 16 rear shick. The body internally is shorter as well ass the shaft. He's never going to get the measurement needed without ass custom clevis. The body you want is the 09 to 12 as the difference between that and the older style is just the body.
Rider_122
3/31/2017 7:12pm
langhammx wrote:
You got one of the nicest CR250's I've seen, great job and the graphics look great with the black plastics and the black frame/ swing arm...
You got one of the nicest CR250's I've seen, great job and the graphics look great with the black plastics and the black frame/ swing arm.

If you decide to sell it, I hope you get what you're askng, I know how much it costs to build these bikes.
Yeah I've got it posted right now on Craigslist for $10k and am taking offers so if you know anybody, send them my way.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
3/31/2017 8:51pm Edited Date/Time 3/31/2017 8:52pm
Will you sell the shock? I kid I kid. Free bump

Post a reply to: CRF Pro Circuit A kit Shock

The Latest