2016 KTM 450 SX-F

A_Wise1

Bought new last November. The bike is in like new condition that has only been ridden on trails and practice mx tracks. I rode it mostly through end of winter and spring but not so much this summer and I find myself with not enough time to ride now, hence why I'm selling it.

The bike is all stock with only a couple extra add-ons. The suspension has been set up for 175lbs by Graeme Brough, a former factory showa tech and the suspension guy for the Canadian Kawi team, with only 7 hours since the service. Tires are still in good shape and the renthal twinring sprocket has held up great as well as the chain. Brand new orange plastics with the original OEM shrouds, Acerbis orange frame guards, black with orange pleated seat cover, and a Works Connection extended skid plate are also on the bike.

The bike only has 50.5 hours on it from the time of purchase. Oil is changed every 3 hours and the oil filter every 3 oil changes. Air filter is changed every ride. I keep a maintenance log with every service and part install with date and hours at the time if you care to know. The bike has gone through greasing 3 times now to keep bearing clean and lubed. I'm very meticulous with my bikes and if you have any questions or desire some more pictures please let me know.

Please email me at A_Wise7@yahoo.com if interested. The bike is located in Northern California and I'm willing to meet someone somewhere if seriously interested and not states away. I'm asking $7500 but motivated to sell. Title in hand and registration is current.

|
A_Wise1
9/14/2016 1:42pm
Bump. Looking to sell since it's just sitting in my garage.

Post a reply to: 2016 KTM 450 SX-F

The Latest