2013 KTM 350 XCF-W

radialone
Asking Price: $7000
Craigslist Link: Click Here

Selling my 2013 KTM 350 XCF-W. The bike is SUPER clean with only 63 hrs. I bought the bike new in June of 2014 and have loved every minute of owning it. This is such a fun and versatile bike. Everything on this bike has been maintained regularly and thoroughly. I have updated all the plastics to the 2014-2016 kit and added a number of accessories which I will list below. The front/rear sprockets, chain and chain slider have just recently been changed out and I also just had the valves, transmission and clutch all checked at 58 hrs by AHM Factory Services in Yorba Linda. The motor is completely stock and checked out clean and in-spec when recently inspected. The only motor-related mod that's been done is an ECU remap which was done by 3 Bros KTM in Costa Mesa. These bikes tend to come a bit choked up to pass CA emissions and get the green sticker, so the remap helps get it back where it should be. I own the bike free and clear, have the title in hand and just renewed the registration this month. Service records are also available if interested.

Accessories:
Acerbis X-Brake Front Rotor Guard
Acerbis Skid Plate
Acerbis Chain Guide Block
Acerbis Chain Slider Kit
DID Dirt Star Rims
Dubya Spoke Kits
KTM PowerParts Carbon Header Guard
KTM OEM 2014 Headlight Assembly
KTM/Polisport 2014 Plastics Kit
KTM Factory Enduro Graphics Kit
KTM OEM/DID Chain
Moose Racing Radiator Braces
Moose Racing Rear Rotor Guard
Scotts Steering Stabilizer Sub Mount Kit (mount kit currently installed, stabilizer not included)
Renthal Front Sprocket (13T; stock gearing)
Renthal Twin Ring Rear Sprocket (52T; stock gearing)

|

Post a reply to: 2013 KTM 350 XCF-W

The Latest