08 CRF250

danman
This listing is for a 2008 CRF250 with under 9 hours on these modifications:
Big bore cylinder(82mm) that puts the cc’s to around 280.
The crankcases have been modified to accept the included bored out OEM cylinder. All bearings and seals were replaced as well. I checked the valves at 7.5 hours and they were still exactly where they were when the engine was assembled.
A completely brand new OEM head and all valve train components.
The suspension was completely gone through with fresh oil and seals.
An R&D carb bowl w/ remote fuel scew was added to eliminate the Honda bog.
Easton bars and clamps
Works Connection skid and case protectors.
New Tires.
The 9 hours on the motor are easy hours. We race 1 or 2 times a year and don’t wring the motor out like the fast guys. This bike needs nothing and is ready to go for the summer.

To contact me, 608-six zero six-5338. I live in SW Wisconsin. The asking price is $3000, but is negotiable, but I think it’s more than worth it. I’ve also got more parts that could be purchased for extra $. I’ve got extra center cases in pristine condition, an extra transmission, an extra set of wheels(no tires), and some other misc parts as well. The only reason I have the extra parts is because of how I collected them when rebuilding the motor. We’ve had the bike one year and we are selling it to upgrade to a newer model. My son is in the National Guard and won’t be riding much this summer or next, so we are going to sell 2 bikes and upgrade to a newer model and share it.

|

Post a reply to: 08 CRF250

The Latest