yz250 clutch+ign covers?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2018 8:45 PM

I've seen the boyeson, hinson and gytr covers. Are there anymore companies that make them for the 2018 yz250?

|

4/19/2018 1:16 AM

I believe pro circuit alao makes some

|

4/19/2018 4:15 AM

There are a few companies making carbon ignition covers. CMT is one and I’ve seen a few others over the years.

I want the GYTR clutch and a carbon ignition for mine.

|

4/19/2018 11:17 AM

We offer billet covers and currently have a deal on the set of clutch and ignition covers. Of course you can buy them individually as well.

https://luxonmx.com/products-other.html

Photo

|

Billy Wight
Luxon MX
@LuxonMX
https://luxonmx.com
Motocross Components Engineered for Performance

4/19/2018 1:36 PM

Luxon MX wrote:

We offer billet covers and currently have a deal on the set of clutch and ignition covers. Of course you can buy them ...more

+1 for some of these sweet ass covers

|

If you're not mixing gas, you're not haulin ass.

4/19/2018 2:32 PM

Luxon MX wrote:

We offer billet covers and currently have a deal on the set of clutch and ignition covers. Of course you can buy them ...more

I like to run the GYTR 9oz. fww. Will it fit under your ignition cover?

|

4/19/2018 3:10 PM

Evoracer wrote:

I like to run the GYTR 9oz. fww. Will it fit under your ignition cover?

Our ignition cover has the same clearance as stock, so if the GYTR flywheel fits under the stock cover then it will fit under ours. I ran the motocross version of the GYTR flywheel on my personal bike without any problems, but I'm not sure if that's the same as the 9oz one you're referring to.

|

Billy Wight
Luxon MX
@LuxonMX
https://luxonmx.com
Motocross Components Engineered for Performance

4/19/2018 3:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2018 3:26 PM

Good to know. Mine is the smaller mx version. Thanks

|

4/19/2018 11:44 PM

Luxon MX wrote:

We offer billet covers and currently have a deal on the set of clutch and ignition covers. Of course you can buy them ...more

Any chances you will be releasing those covers for the last gen. Suzuki RM 250? Those would look great on my bike... smile

|

4/20/2018 10:03 AM

Turbojez wrote:

Any chances you will be releasing those covers for the last gen. Suzuki RM 250? Those would look great on my bike... smile

Most likely not, unfortunately. We might do it if there's enough interest, like a pre-order of 20 units. The problem is design, programming, fixturing, stock, anodize, etc. all add up to a lot of money. We're not making any money until we hit something like 15 units, so anything less than that is a loss. That's why you rarely see new product come out for the older bikes.

|

Billy Wight
Luxon MX
@LuxonMX
https://luxonmx.com
Motocross Components Engineered for Performance

4/20/2018 12:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/20/2018 12:12 PM

Luxon MX wrote:

Most likely not, unfortunately. We might do it if there's enough interest, like a pre-order of 20 units. The problem is ...more

I’m sure langhammx would take some.

|

If you're not mixing gas, you're not haulin ass.

5/3/2018 10:46 PM

https://www.f1moto.com.au/buy/yamaha-yz125-2005-2017-oz-mx-blue-billet-anodised/E04YA120101

For a 125,we can make anything if enough interest !

Minimum batch of ten,get your mates together & commit then we can manufacture whatever you want.

|

"Performance Matters"

5/4/2018 3:51 AM

Mx391 wrote:

I've seen the boyeson, hinson and gytr covers. Are there anymore companies that make them for the 2018 yz250?

Tusk makes them as well

|