the fastest on the track bruh

DieselShark
just got a 2021 crf250r and wanted to see if there are any companies that offer aftermarket upgrades to make it faster and to make it lighter, if anyone knows of any id greatly appreciate it.
|
DieselShark
11/19/2021 4:33pm
saw on another thread back 2007 some dude found a company that did an entire stage 3 cam and bike upgrade across the board done to it, seen others do stuff like this:

Deck the head,web cam, vortex ECU. HC piston. . Sx4+ renegade fuel, gear it 13-51

and stuff like this:

Full FMF 4.1 single and side panel swap
Stage 2 Hotcam
Remove Screen
Replace chain (Gold DID or Renthal)
Hour meter

dont want the weight of a 450, im 5'8" at 145lbs and still want to be able to throw the bike as easy as i can for whips and scrubs, thought about getting a 2021 yz250 and just throwing a dope graphics kit on it,

saw the pro circuit has quite a few little things to upgrade but wanted to know if there are any main things or things a company out there that already does aftermarket upgrades like this what im looking for, in 2017 motocross action magazine had a company that did up a stock bike adding i think 15+ish horsepower to it and shaved a little bit of weight but i cant find the company around anymore, any actual info would be great, thanks.
J-Mill
11/19/2021 10:56pm
Sounds rad Kyle….

The Shop

Sandusky26
11/20/2021 1:23am
saw on another thread back 2007 some dude found a company that did an entire stage 3 cam and bike upgrade across the board done to...
saw on another thread back 2007 some dude found a company that did an entire stage 3 cam and bike upgrade across the board done to it, seen others do stuff like this:

Deck the head,web cam, vortex ECU. HC piston. . Sx4+ renegade fuel, gear it 13-51

and stuff like this:

Full FMF 4.1 single and side panel swap
Stage 2 Hotcam
Remove Screen
Replace chain (Gold DID or Renthal)
Hour meter

dont want the weight of a 450, im 5'8" at 145lbs and still want to be able to throw the bike as easy as i can for whips and scrubs, thought about getting a 2021 yz250 and just throwing a dope graphics kit on it,

saw the pro circuit has quite a few little things to upgrade but wanted to know if there are any main things or things a company out there that already does aftermarket upgrades like this what im looking for, in 2017 motocross action magazine had a company that did up a stock bike adding i think 15+ish horsepower to it and shaved a little bit of weight but i cant find the company around anymore, any actual info would be great, thanks.
DieselShark
11/20/2021 2:02am
lmfao i guess there is nothing but broke dead end job mouthy losers that can't afford nothing on here🤣

i guess pushing over 100k a year still in my 20s isnt what i should be doing with my life, i should be working at walmart with my 3+ kids with a low class trashy girlfriend that works at the outlet mall and be a jealous twat running my mouth on a forum🤡

all these losers are sound legit like all the snowflakes and karens and haterz that the dude WhistlinDiesel has on YouTube, sorry you bums had dead beat loser parents, maybe try harder in life and not let your sensitivity get in the way🤷‍♂️

its funny because at the track its cucks like you all that are all like hey bro nice bike wanna hang out later and catch a beer, and im all like, lmfao nah, arent you that broke mouthy punk loser running your mouth on these forums out of nowhere and for no reason?🤡

i enjoy roosting the f**k out of losers like you, keep doing you, kyle🤯😭🤣
Sandusky26
11/20/2021 2:54am
lmfao i guess there is nothing but broke dead end job mouthy losers that can't afford nothing on here🤣 i guess pushing over 100k a year...
lmfao i guess there is nothing but broke dead end job mouthy losers that can't afford nothing on here🤣

i guess pushing over 100k a year still in my 20s isnt what i should be doing with my life, i should be working at walmart with my 3+ kids with a low class trashy girlfriend that works at the outlet mall and be a jealous twat running my mouth on a forum🤡

all these losers are sound legit like all the snowflakes and karens and haterz that the dude WhistlinDiesel has on YouTube, sorry you bums had dead beat loser parents, maybe try harder in life and not let your sensitivity get in the way🤷‍♂️

its funny because at the track its cucks like you all that are all like hey bro nice bike wanna hang out later and catch a beer, and im all like, lmfao nah, arent you that broke mouthy punk loser running your mouth on these forums out of nowhere and for no reason?🤡

I fuckin love WhistlinDiesel. I’m going to rally my F150 once I get a new truck.
JWACK
11/20/2021 5:42am
If it were my money the Best upgrade would be to sell it and get a 22 for the weight savings you want.. Then pipe it and run good fuel and stuff.
Chippy
11/20/2021 9:51am
I hope VitalMx never changes.

Just send your motor to ProCircuit or Twisted Development if you got all that cash, bruh.
J-Mill
11/20/2021 11:03am
TRIGGERED! That was an awesome rant Kyle. Why don’t you spend an hour doing some research on the best mods for your bike. You probably don’t need the power anyway. The fact you mentioned nothing about suspension or chassis mods is a dead give away for how awesome you are at whips (on your video game). “Bruh”
murph783
11/20/2021 4:05pm
Riding lessons. I’d worry about working on you first. You want a built motor, call a motor builder. But that’s the last thing you need to be worrying about.
dkurtd
11/20/2021 4:55pm
I hear Terry Varner builds a killer CRF250 motor, send it to him.
PNWRider
11/20/2021 7:22pm
lmfao i guess there is nothing but broke dead end job mouthy losers that can't afford nothing on here🤣 i guess pushing over 100k a year...

NeedMoto
11/20/2021 8:52pm

PNWRider wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing Now that's some funny shit right there^^^ Great post!!!
hubbardmx50
11/21/2021 10:58am
It’s diesel shark’s world. We’re just living in it
hubbardmx50
11/21/2021 10:59am
dkurtd wrote:
I hear Terry Varner builds a killer CRF250 motor, send it to him.
Turn around time and customer service may vary depending on how much of a bro you are to Terry.
hubbardmx50
11/21/2021 11:00am

100k a year doing what? I’m in my 20’s too. I’m all ears
OldPro277
11/21/2021 2:20pm

Cleans boots for A riders and local Pros
PNWRider
11/22/2021 11:38am

OldPro277 wrote:
Probably a side hustle cleaning brass poles between rounds on the main stage…
Sandusky26
11/22/2021 1:59pm
I’m thinking he was liquored up when he made that post.
PNWRider
11/22/2021 2:02pm
Sandusky26 wrote:
I’m thinking he was liquored up when he made that post.
I certainly hope so, lol
hubbardmx50
11/22/2021 10:04pm

OldPro277 wrote:
I didn’t know Diesel Shark was from the UK
Roudy33
11/28/2021 3:58pm
just got a 2021 crf250r and wanted to see if there are any companies that offer aftermarket upgrades to make it faster and to make it...
just got a 2021 crf250r and wanted to see if there are any companies that offer aftermarket upgrades to make it faster and to make it lighter, if anyone knows of any id greatly appreciate it.
carbon fiber stickers on the frame because its lighter than metal, run like a 10-40 gearing. Less teeth mean less weight which equals speed. Remove every 3rd spoke cause less weight duh, come on kyle. Remove silencer and header then straight pipe it for maximum air flow that doesnt restrict the motor, then poke holes in the air filter to let more air through. and since you make all this money blowin dudes or whatever you said buy some steel bolts to replace all the titanium ones.
spimx
11/28/2021 4:20pm
Obviously you need spoke skinz and some graphics. You should run number 69, 420 or 666. Bling kit would get you going faster.
Sandusky26
11/29/2021 9:37am
Why is everyone calling him Kyle?

I was thinkin Larry.
Roudy33
11/29/2021 12:18pm
Sandusky26 wrote:

I was thinkin Larry.
because this guy is obviously named kyle who rides a sport bike with a backwards monster energy hat and white framed sunglasses, he knows absolutely nothing about riding a dirtbike. It's more of a why waste our time with this guy kinda thing
Sandusky26
11/29/2021 2:44pm
Sandusky26 wrote:

I was thinkin Larry.
Roudy33 wrote:
because this guy is obviously named kyle who rides a sport bike with a backwards monster energy hat and white framed sunglasses, he knows absolutely nothing...
because this guy is obviously named kyle who rides a sport bike with a backwards monster energy hat and white framed sunglasses, he knows absolutely nothing about riding a dirtbike. It's more of a why waste our time with this guy kinda thing
Sounds like Kyle pulls a lot of chicks.

Post a reply to: the fastest on the track bruh

The Latest