rm125 questions

zac_k3
okay so the 1st question I have is can anyone recommend a good jetting spec for a 06 rm125 with a full fmf, I've looked on fmfs website and their jetting chart only goes to 2003.
2nd question, does anyone know why my bike would have a water/oily base coming out of the pipe that kinda smells like antifreeze? I just repacked the silencer so I'm thinking maybe blown head gasket? I run maximum premix with high test at 32-1 if that helps.
|
harescrambled
Fantasy
1942nd
8/17/2017 6:34pm
zac_k3 wrote:
okay so the 1st question I have is can anyone recommend a good jetting spec for a 06 rm125 with a full fmf, I've looked on...
okay so the 1st question I have is can anyone recommend a good jetting spec for a 06 rm125 with a full fmf, I've looked on fmfs website and their jetting chart only goes to 2003.
2nd question, does anyone know why my bike would have a water/oily base coming out of the pipe that kinda smells like antifreeze? I just repacked the silencer so I'm thinking maybe blown head gasket? I run maximum premix with high test at 32-1 if that helps.
Blown cykinder head O-rings or warped head/cylinder sealing surface. (most likely is the O-rings are toast). disassamble, check head and cylinder for warpage with straightedge/glsss plate and feeler guage. anything over .002" warp needs to be re machined (minimum clean up on cylinder sealing surface/head sealing surface). just remember to remind machine shop...whatever they take off the top of the cylinder they have to take out of the O-ring grooves as well .......

Post a reply to: rm125 questions

The Latest