rm clutch cable

zac_k3
So my i was getting some stuff for my 06 rm125 and grabbed a clutch cable, when I was undoing it from the perch I had already taken the ignition cover off and sprayed some wd-40 where the cable went into the case and I wasn't able to see how it's held in the arm before it came out of it. Can anyone explain how it goes?
|
Paw Paw
10/15/2017 6:31pm
It just slips into the arm at the top. The cable has to go in the slot first and then just pull the cable up so the end locks into the hole.

Paw Paw
zac_k3
10/15/2017 10:59pm
Paw Paw wrote:
It just slips into the arm at the top. The cable has to go in the slot first and then just pull the cable up so...
It just slips into the arm at the top. The cable has to go in the slot first and then just pull the cable up so the end locks into the hole.

Paw Paw
it seems like the cable is to long when I try to do that, I'm guessing i just need to adjust the cable?
Paw Paw
10/16/2017 7:55am
That is correct. In most cases there will be 2 or three different adjustments points. One on the lever, one in line on the cable and sometimes a third one at the place where the cable goes into the case.

Paw Paw

Post a reply to: rm clutch cable

The Latest