Yoshimura rs4 repacking

So I've been buying the yoshi repacking kits and to be honest it get pretty expensive when you have to spend $80 bucks Canadian everytime to repack it , my local shop sells the fmf repacking for $20 has anyone every used it to repack the yoshi, I don't think it would make a difference but wanted to check before i pulled the trigger
|
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
3/31/2018 12:27pm
I spoke to the guys at Yosh about this and they sell their kits to come with the correct amount and density packing. They say too much or too little will effect the performance.

How often are you repacking? I don't think FMF packing will hurt your muffler, but if you're going to do that, the old Yosh stuff might out perform it anyways.
3/31/2018 1:48pm
I spoke to the guys at Yosh about this and they sell their kits to come with the correct amount and density packing. They say too...
I spoke to the guys at Yosh about this and they sell their kits to come with the correct amount and density packing. They say too much or too little will effect the performance.

How often are you repacking? I don't think FMF packing will hurt your muffler, but if you're going to do that, the old Yosh stuff might out perform it anyways.
I do it about every 20 to 30 hours depends ,may be a little to often I guess but I'm very anal about my bike hell every 10 hours they get a complete tear down and clean from top to bottom
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
3/31/2018 2:27pm
I spoke to the guys at Yosh about this and they sell their kits to come with the correct amount and density packing. They say too...

I do it about every 20 to 30 hours depends ,may be a little to often I guess but I'm very anal about my bike hell...
I do it about every 20 to 30 hours depends ,may be a little to often I guess but I'm very anal about my bike hell every 10 hours they get a complete tear down and clean from top to bottom
I'm not super rough on my bike and just had mine repacked at 40 hours and they said it was still in great shape. I'm on a 16 KTM 250SXF. Just consider maybe a way to save some money and use the right stuff, ya know.
3/31/2018 2:34pm

I do it about every 20 to 30 hours depends ,may be a little to often I guess but I'm very anal about my bike hell...
I'm not super rough on my bike and just had mine repacked at 40 hours and they said it was still in great shape. I'm on...
I'm not super rough on my bike and just had mine repacked at 40 hours and they said it was still in great shape. I'm on a 16 KTM 250SXF. Just consider maybe a way to save some money and use the right stuff, ya know.
Oh Yea for sure it's just a bitch to get here in Canada,I have a rider support sponsorship with them for this season so hopefully the 35% off can go towards repack kits lol

Post a reply to: Yoshimura rs4 repacking

The Latest