YZ Stadium Plate

4One7
Fantasy
2538th
Edited Date/Time 6/5/2018 4:24am
Noticed the cycle trader team running a different style stadium plate. A little digging results in a new UFO stadium plate. I like how the brake line is made/routed behind the number plate.

Anyone know who has them in stock, in the USA not Europe?
|
FGR01
Fantasy
1327th
6/4/2018 9:01pm
A quick google search brings them up on Dennis Kirk and Ebay. Also, they are available through Tucker Rocky which means just about any dealer can get them. Black and White are currently in stock but Blue is on back order at the moment.
4One7
Fantasy
2538th
6/5/2018 4:24am
FGR01 wrote:
A quick google search brings them up on [url=https://www.denniskirk.com/ufo/stadium-number-plate-ya04855-046.p6101726.prd/6101726.sku]Dennis Kirk[/url] and [url=https://www.ebay.com/i/391948737497?chn=ps]Ebay[/url]. Also, they are available through Tucker Rocky which means just about any dealer can...
A quick google search brings them up on Dennis Kirk and Ebay. Also, they are available through Tucker Rocky which means just about any dealer can get them. Black and White are currently in stock but Blue is on back order at the moment.
Yes, I should have specified that I was pertaining to the blue one but it looks like everyone has them on back order.
11/16/2020 8:06am
Pulling this topic out of the crate...

Does anybody have some experience with this number plate from UFO? Is it working good or do you have excessive wear on the brake line?
I think it looks really clean even though I had to get used to it when I first saw it...
MX_571
11/16/2020 8:29am
Pulling this topic out of the crate... Does anybody have some experience with this number plate from UFO? Is it working good or do you have...
Pulling this topic out of the crate...

Does anybody have some experience with this number plate from UFO? Is it working good or do you have excessive wear on the brake line?
I think it looks really clean even though I had to get used to it when I first saw it...
I run it currently and have for a while now. It took some getting used to when looking at it. It is a pretty big different and you should always tell your graphic guy your running it or it may not match the graphic template perfectly. I have had no issues at all.

Post a reply to: YZ Stadium Plate

The Latest