Wp cone Valve and Brembo on a Honda?

i was wondering if I buy a set of Wp cone valve forks from a Ktm and get some triple Clamps that fit them to my 450 if that will aloow me to run a front brembo brake set up?
|
mx317
1/23/2019 8:51am
i was wondering if I buy a set of Wp cone valve forks from a Ktm and get some triple Clamps that fit them to my...
i was wondering if I buy a set of Wp cone valve forks from a Ktm and get some triple Clamps that fit them to my 450 if that will aloow me to run a front brembo brake set up?
If you get clamps to work, you could use the whole KTM front end with the Brembo setup. Figure out the forks offset and have the clamps made to put you back to stock offset if you like the way it handles. Seems like a lot of money will be spent though unless you already have the forks.
1/23/2019 9:06am
hey thanks for the reply yea it would be a lot of money i was just wondering if it would be possible. im looking to switch up the suspension and was wondering if that was an option
Motofinne
1/23/2019 11:06pm
You can get WP Cone Valve forks that are made for the Honda. I think i actually saw a set or two of them in the sale section on Vital a few days ago.
Turbojez
1/24/2019 3:43am
i was wondering if I buy a set of Wp cone valve forks from a Ktm and get some triple Clamps that fit them to my...
I have a set of CVs with custom 21mm offset triple clamps for your honda and could get you a brake adapter for brembo caliper if need be.
Contact me through PM if you're interested. Forks are flawless and priced reasonably.

The Shop

1/25/2019 10:32am
Turbojez wrote:
I have a set of CVs with custom 21mm offset triple clamps for your honda and could get you a brake adapter for brembo caliper if...
I have a set of CVs with custom 21mm offset triple clamps for your honda and could get you a brake adapter for brembo caliper if need be.
Contact me through PM if you're interested. Forks are flawless and priced reasonably.
i maybe be interested later on down the road i got 2 yz125s and a mule and a xr100r that all need building but if you still have them when i have the cash ill let you know

Post a reply to: Wp cone Valve and Brembo on a Honda?

The Latest