Wheel HUB, anyone able to identify?

Turbojez
Edited Date/Time 1/9/2019 5:58am
Input appreciated. Just scored the wheel today and would like to know what hub that is. Seems like talon but I am not 100% positive.
|
brody
1/7/2019 5:35pm
Looks like a talon
Shoot duyba an emil with pictures and they will tell you
FiendzCC
1/8/2019 12:04pm
That is a RAD mfg. Eagle series hub. Watch those ribs where the lightening holes are drilled, I've seen more than one completely grenade. Also, do not lose those spacers, they are different to OEM and when they eventually wear out (they will, they cheaped out on aluminum for their spacers) you won't be able to find replacement spacers.

The Shop

Turbojez
1/9/2019 5:57am
FiendzCC wrote:
That is a RAD mfg. Eagle series hub. Watch those ribs where the lightening holes are drilled, I've seen more than one completely grenade. Also, do...
That is a RAD mfg. Eagle series hub. Watch those ribs where the lightening holes are drilled, I've seen more than one completely grenade. Also, do not lose those spacers, they are different to OEM and when they eventually wear out (they will, they cheaped out on aluminum for their spacers) you won't be able to find replacement spacers.
Thank you mate, that is 100% accurate! Not sure if the info you provided makes me feel good though... Well a little too late to back off now Wink

Post a reply to: Wheel HUB, anyone able to identify?

The Latest