What motorcycle dyno is the best choice

15tc150
As it’s stated, which motorcycle dyno would be the best choice as far as brands go, for quality and accuracy in numbers, I know it’s a loaded questions, but it’s why I’m asking
|
10/6/2020 8:47am
I had pretty good experiences with a SuperFlow CycleDyn chassis dynamometer I used for a number of years at my old job.

It was pretty simple to operate, intuitive design and setup, calibration was relatively quick and easy. I never had problems with the accuracy of the data. The thing held up to some rough conditions without any real hiccups.

I didn't use any others to really compare it to, though. So I can't say it is better or worse than others, just that I had no real problems in operating it.
15tc150
10/6/2020 8:51am
That’s really good to know, thank you for your input, and even without others to compare, to state a machines reliability without issues is still a very good review, again, thanks for your input, it’s greatly appreciated
10/6/2020 10:40am
Oh and service from SuperFlow was great. After our unit had sat for a while without being used, we got a tech out to check it out, help us set up again, and do training for those of us that didn't have experience on it. The technician was really good.
15tc150
10/6/2020 12:30pm
That’s also extremely good to hear, again, thank you for your help, it’s greatly appreciated

Post a reply to: What motorcycle dyno is the best choice

The Latest