What bar offers the most comfort?

Hi,
Im going for a New bar ON my bike, i have always ridden twinwall 997 on my hondas but i never got comfy on the KTM with the original bar or the 997 with or without crossbrace.

Im going to have to take a chance on bar bends but Im leaning towards carmichael bend because its fairly low.

But what type of bar do you guys mean give the best comfort?
Im looking into protaper evo and fuzion.

Thanks!

|
kb228
1/1/2019 11:12am
7/8 bars are pretty comfortable. The pro taper evos i had would flex from applying body weight to them. They bent after a small tipover though. They were comfortable tho.
1/1/2019 11:19am
kb228 wrote:
7/8 bars are pretty comfortable. The pro taper evos i had would flex from applying body weight to them. They bent after a small tipover though...
7/8 bars are pretty comfortable. The pro taper evos i had would flex from applying body weight to them. They bent after a small tipover though. They were comfortable tho.
Im currently using with the neken sfs clamps Who has 1-1/8 clamps..
1/1/2019 11:26am
Man I just got the ODI flex bars and I LOVE them! I’ve always struggled with bar set-up. I hate twin walls because they are super rigid. I ran pro taper contours for years because I loved the flex, but I missed the cross bar. The ODI bar is the best of both. You can really feel the flex and being on a 2 stroke, I noticed a reduction in vibration. I have tried the new protapers that have the lockable crossbar, and they don’t flex as much as the ODI.
Bars are a picky thing for just about everyone. It varies from bike to bike and also, sometimes just because you like the way a bar feels, it may be putting you in a awkward position when riding.
BR8ES
1/1/2019 12:18pm
kb228 wrote:
7/8 bars are pretty comfortable. The pro taper evos i had would flex from applying body weight to them. They bent after a small tipover though...
Im currently using with the neken sfs clamps Who has 1-1/8 clamps..
you can get sleeves for that difference in diameter. I like Flexx Bars and Twisted Engineering bars.... the ODI bars are pretty good for the money.

The Shop

1/1/2019 3:45pm
I went with the EVO bar and like it. I believe I’m running the Whindam bend. Still “ape hangers” compared to friends KTM but for my tall ass they work well.

Post a reply to: What bar offers the most comfort?

The Latest