WP / Trax shock service question

Motohead279
Dropped my suspension (cone valve/ Trax shock) off to Factory Connection (Florida location) this morning for revalve, original company who revalved it not real happy with the forks. . I was told the shock needs to be sent to either California or Connecticut locations because only those locations have a pressure bleeding system . I’m a little confused on servicing a WP Trax shock. Don’t all WP shocks need to be pressure bled and is a Trax shock any different in how the shock is bled?
|
mx317
12/2/2019 12:30pm
Is it the shock or Cone Valves that have to be sent? I know they required me to sent my Cone Valves to either CA or RI. They should all have the vacuum bleed systems.
Motohead279
12/2/2019 2:22pm
mx317 wrote:
Is it the shock or Cone Valves that have to be sent? I know they required me to sent my Cone Valves to either CA or...
Is it the shock or Cone Valves that have to be sent? I know they required me to sent my Cone Valves to either CA or RI. They should all have the vacuum bleed systems.
It’s the shock that needs to be sent. I called their headquarters and asked why only the Trax shocks do and OEM WP shocks don’t and was told they only hand bleed the OEM shocks and not a vacuum pump.

Post a reply to: WP / Trax shock service question

The Latest