Varner motorsports

Edited Date/Time 2/8/2018 3:09am
Is there Anyone here who use him? Fast or slow turnaround time?
|
swtwtwtw
2/8/2018 6:51am
Seen both due to circumstances. Although I run stock engines. I race against his, and WOW.
I am a 10km away from his shop if ya want someone to check in for ya.
2/8/2018 9:14am
If you have the time and effort you may want to ask for my cylinder kit he received it 16-1 ? And no reply to mail but he can be very busy
swtwtwtw
2/8/2018 4:59pm
MadsDausel wrote:
If you have the time and effort you may want to ask for my cylinder kit he received it 16-1 ? And no reply to mail...
If you have the time and effort you may want to ask for my cylinder kit he received it 16-1 ? And no reply to mail but he can be very busy
Email me at swtwtwtw@gmail.com tonite and I will swing by tomorrow. Inc name etc.

The Shop

2/9/2018 9:14am
He ported a rm250 cylinder and did work to the head. It was smoother than stock but felt like 10 more HP. I liked it. He said two weeks or so but it was like a month if I remember.
2/10/2018 7:47am
He ported a rm250 cylinder and did work to the head. It was smoother than stock but felt like 10 more HP. I liked it. He...
He ported a rm250 cylinder and did work to the head. It was smoother than stock but felt like 10 more HP. I liked it. He said two weeks or so but it was like a month if I remember.
Nice too hear about the power. Race fuel yz piston?
brocsdad
2/21/2018 1:56pm Edited Date/Time 2/21/2018 1:57pm
What are you building?

I have used Terry for our last 4 mod builds. You will not loose because of the motor!

I had purchased a 16 KTM with an EBR national motor and it was fast but my son never came to terms with the suspension. The bike had 10 total hours and we sold it. I bought a 17 YZ 125 and sent the motor to Terry for a national build. The bike was just as fast as our modded KTM was and my son loved it.

He also built our KX 109 supermini and I had a JMS super for comparison and the Varner bike was faster. After my buddies kids rode our bikes they sent them to Terry.

As far as turnaround time make sure he knows exactly when you need it back.

Good Luck and it you have any questions please contact me at 615-636-four one seven six.

Todd
brocsdad
2/21/2018 4:51pm
MadsDausel wrote:
If you have the time and effort you may want to ask for my cylinder kit he received it 16-1 ? And no reply to mail...
Did you call him? Terry doesn’t use email.
mxracer666
2/21/2018 5:03pm
Could someone provide a current phone number for Varner ??
brocsdad
2/21/2018 5:59pm
mxracer666 wrote:
Could someone provide a current phone number for Varner ??
909-227-6156 or message him on Facebook.

Todd
2/22/2018 2:20am
brocsdad wrote:
What are you building? I have used Terry for our last 4 mod builds. You will not loose because of the motor! I had purchased a...
What are you building?

I have used Terry for our last 4 mod builds. You will not loose because of the motor!

I had purchased a 16 KTM with an EBR national motor and it was fast but my son never came to terms with the suspension. The bike had 10 total hours and we sold it. I bought a 17 YZ 125 and sent the motor to Terry for a national build. The bike was just as fast as our modded KTM was and my son loved it.

He also built our KX 109 supermini and I had a JMS super for comparison and the Varner bike was faster. After my buddies kids rode our bikes they sent them to Terry.

Good Luck and it you have any questions please contact me at 615-636-four one seven six.

Todd
I build a ktm sx 250 with sx 300 kit
2/22/2018 2:25am
MadsDausel wrote:
brocsdad wrote:
No Swtwtwtw he took over and asked for it so I think it soon lands in Denmark again Smile
brocsdad
2/22/2018 6:42am
MadsDausel wrote:
brocsdad wrote:
MadsDausel wrote:
No Swtwtwtw he took over and asked for it so I think it soon lands in Denmark again Smile
What?
swtwtwtw
2/22/2018 6:57am
brocsdad wrote:
MadsDausel wrote:
brocsdad wrote:
What?
terry is a nearby friend, :-)
7/10/2020 1:20pm
MadsDausel wrote:
I sent my 1980 YZ 250 to him fully paid for for a total rebuild.

He's had it for a year and a half. Doesn't answer the phone or texts lots of times. Tells you he'll get it done.

There's others with the same problem.

Will actually tell you he's doing someones else's that came in after yours!

Buyer bewrae.
7/10/2020 1:21pm
MadsDausel wrote:
I sent my 1980 YZ 250 to him fully paid for for a total rebuild. He's had it for a year and a half. Doesn't answer...

He's had it for a year and a half. Doesn't answer the phone or texts lots of times. Tells you he'll get it done.

Buyer bewrae.
That's buyer beware.
7/10/2020 1:23pm
brocsdad wrote:
What are you building? I have used Terry for our last 4 mod builds. You will not loose because of the motor! I had purchased a...
What are you building?

Todd

Still waiting for my motor. Criminal.
brocsdad
7/10/2020 1:52pm
brocsdad wrote:
What are you building?

Todd
I sent my 1980 YZ 250 to him fully paid for for a total rebuild. He's had it for a year and a half. Doesn't answer...

Still waiting for my motor. Criminal.
I talk to Terry all the time.

What is your name?

Thank you,

Todd

Post a reply to: Varner motorsports

The Latest