VP U4.4 in Colorado?

Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
Hey guys, I just moved to Colorado a short time ago and Noticed i can't find a soul in the state that sells U4.4 here. I have noticed some dealers selling U4E but im not crazy about running any fuel with Ethanol. Anyone run that before? I also noticed that on the VP website it says it is 113 octane which i really don't need.....But if you look for it elsewhere it says its lower octane by alittle bit than U4.4. Thanks Guys. Oh...I am running it in a 16 YZ450.
|
mxb2
5/25/2018 8:34am
Hey guys, I just moved to Colorado a short time ago and Noticed i can't find a soul in the state that sells U4.4 here. I...
Hey guys, I just moved to Colorado a short time ago and Noticed i can't find a soul in the state that sells U4.4 here. I have noticed some dealers selling U4E but im not crazy about running any fuel with Ethanol. Anyone run that before? I also noticed that on the VP website it says it is 113 octane which i really don't need.....But if you look for it elsewhere it says its lower octane by alittle bit than U4.4. Thanks Guys. Oh...I am running it in a 16 YZ450.
Vp site has a place for your zip code, then it will show local dealers. Fyi. Some on vital say you dont need race fuel,. Lol
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
5/25/2018 8:47am
Hey guys, I just moved to Colorado a short time ago and Noticed i can't find a soul in the state that sells U4.4 here. I...
mxb2 wrote:
Vp site has a place for your zip code, then it will show local dealers. Fyi. Some on vital say you dont need race fuel,. Lol
Yes. I have seen that, But i can't find anyone that sells the U4.4 for some reason. Nobody needs racefuel in stock or semi stock four strokes anymore....But it does make a difference. It makes me enjoy my ride better and i love the smell! All worth it to me! Tongue
mxb2
5/25/2018 8:50am
mxb2 wrote:
Yes. I have seen that, But i can't find anyone that sells the U4.4 for some reason. Nobody needs racefuel in stock or semi stock four...
Yes. I have seen that, But i can't find anyone that sells the U4.4 for some reason. Nobody needs racefuel in stock or semi stock four strokes anymore....But it does make a difference. It makes me enjoy my ride better and i love the smell! All worth it to me! Tongue
Another option, get a few guys together buy some fuel in bulk, have it delivered. Split the shipping costs.
BobPA
5/25/2018 9:25am
mxb2 wrote:
Yes. I have seen that, But i can't find anyone that sells the U4.4 for some reason. Nobody needs racefuel in stock or semi stock four...
mxb2 wrote:
Another option, get a few guys together buy some fuel in bulk, have it delivered. Split the shipping costs.
VP rapes you for shipping unless you get a full pallet. if you are not a dealer they will double rape you via shipping and retail cost....

The Shop

mxb2
5/25/2018 9:59am
mxb2 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
VP rapes you for shipping unless you get a full pallet. if you are not a dealer they will double rape you via shipping and retail...
VP rapes you for shipping unless you get a full pallet. if you are not a dealer they will double rape you via shipping and retail cost....
Thats why i said, get a few riders. Split costs. Gotta pay to play.
FahQ
5/25/2018 7:00pm
How about T4, or if you need higher Octane VPR
BobPA
5/25/2018 8:10pm
mxb2 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
VP rapes you for shipping unless you get a full pallet. if you are not a dealer they will double rape you via shipping and retail...
mxb2 wrote:
I don’t think you understand how much you have to buy to offset the shipping costs...I buy mine from a guy who supplies karting events. He throws a few drums of U4.4 on the order and it closes him nothing. You have to be prepared to buy a minimum of 20 or so drums...
mxb2
5/25/2018 8:23pm
BobPA wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
I don’t think you understand how much you have to buy to offset the shipping costs...I buy mine from a guy who supplies karting events. He...
I don’t think you understand how much you have to buy to offset the shipping costs...I buy mine from a guy who supplies karting events. He throws a few drums of U4.4 on the order and it closes him nothing. You have to be prepared to buy a minimum of 20 or so drums...
My buddy buys renegade like that. Has 10 people split the costs.
swtwtwtw
5/25/2018 10:27pm
FahQ wrote:
I prefer t4 over u4, 2018 yz450f.
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
5/25/2018 10:39pm
FahQ wrote:
Well, i have tried VPR...have not tried T4.......I just know it seemed like the bike ran best with 4.4. Im all for trying new stuff though.
KDXGarage
5/26/2018 12:11am
Call some car hot rod shops, drag strips, dirt track racetrack, etc. One of them could "get it for me" with $100 shipping for a 5 gallon pail, plus cost of pail of gasoline.
the kid 857
5/30/2018 9:13pm
There is a VP fuel shop in pueblo Co that has all the VP fuels. RockyMountain cycle plaza sells it as well I think..
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
5/31/2018 7:55am
crc245 wrote:
If your bike can handle a lower octane, ever consider MR12? Bit pricey, but has a greater oxygen content...

https://vpracingfuels.com/product/mr12/
I have ran Mr12.....and it is awesome! I just think U4.4 is the best bang for buck. Im not opposed to that if i could find it either.
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
5/31/2018 7:55am
There is a VP fuel shop in pueblo Co that has all the VP fuels. RockyMountain cycle plaza sells it as well I think..
Do you know the name of the shop in Pueblo?

Post a reply to: VP U4.4 in Colorado?

The Latest