VP U4.4 in Colorado?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2018 8:10 AM

Hey guys, I just moved to Colorado a short time ago and Noticed i can't find a soul in the state that sells U4.4 here. I have noticed some dealers selling U4E but im not crazy about running any fuel with Ethanol. Anyone run that before? I also noticed that on the VP website it says it is 113 octane which i really don't need.....But if you look for it elsewhere it says its lower octane by alittle bit than U4.4. Thanks Guys. Oh...I am running it in a 16 YZ450.

|

Did i do that?

5/25/2018 8:34 AM

Travis_Hudson wrote:

Hey guys, I just moved to Colorado a short time ago and Noticed i can't find a soul in the state that sells U4.4 here. I have ...more

Vp site has a place for your zip code, then it will show local dealers. Fyi. Some on vital say you dont need race fuel,. Lol

|

5/25/2018 8:47 AM

Travis_Hudson wrote:

Hey guys, I just moved to Colorado a short time ago and Noticed i can't find a soul in the state that sells U4.4 here. I have ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Vp site has a place for your zip code, then it will show local dealers. Fyi. Some on vital say you dont need race fuel,. Lol

Yes. I have seen that, But i can't find anyone that sells the U4.4 for some reason. Nobody needs racefuel in stock or semi stock four strokes anymore....But it does make a difference. It makes me enjoy my ride better and i love the smell! All worth it to me! tongue

|

Did i do that?

5/25/2018 8:50 AM

Travis_Hudson wrote:

Hey guys, I just moved to Colorado a short time ago and Noticed i can't find a soul in the state that sells U4.4 here. I have ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Vp site has a place for your zip code, then it will show local dealers. Fyi. Some on vital say you dont need race fuel,. Lol

Travis_Hudson wrote:

Yes. I have seen that, But i can't find anyone that sells the U4.4 for some reason. Nobody needs racefuel in stock or semi ...more

Another option, get a few guys together buy some fuel in bulk, have it delivered. Split the shipping costs.

|

5/25/2018 9:25 AM

mxb2 wrote:

Vp site has a place for your zip code, then it will show local dealers. Fyi. Some on vital say you dont need race fuel,. Lol

Travis_Hudson wrote:

Yes. I have seen that, But i can't find anyone that sells the U4.4 for some reason. Nobody needs racefuel in stock or semi ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Another option, get a few guys together buy some fuel in bulk, have it delivered. Split the shipping costs.

VP rapes you for shipping unless you get a full pallet. if you are not a dealer they will double rape you via shipping and retail cost....

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

5/25/2018 9:59 AM

Travis_Hudson wrote:

Yes. I have seen that, But i can't find anyone that sells the U4.4 for some reason. Nobody needs racefuel in stock or semi ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Another option, get a few guys together buy some fuel in bulk, have it delivered. Split the shipping costs.

BobPA wrote:

VP rapes you for shipping unless you get a full pallet. if you are not a dealer they will double rape you via shipping and ...more

Thats why i said, get a few riders. Split costs. Gotta pay to play.

|

5/25/2018 7:00 PM

How about T4, or if you need higher Octane VPR

|

5/25/2018 8:10 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Another option, get a few guys together buy some fuel in bulk, have it delivered. Split the shipping costs.

BobPA wrote:

VP rapes you for shipping unless you get a full pallet. if you are not a dealer they will double rape you via shipping and ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Thats why i said, get a few riders. Split costs. Gotta pay to play.

I don’t think you understand how much you have to buy to offset the shipping costs...I buy mine from a guy who supplies karting events. He throws a few drums of U4.4 on the order and it closes him nothing. You have to be prepared to buy a minimum of 20 or so drums...

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

5/25/2018 8:23 PM

BobPA wrote:

VP rapes you for shipping unless you get a full pallet. if you are not a dealer they will double rape you via shipping and ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Thats why i said, get a few riders. Split costs. Gotta pay to play.

BobPA wrote:

I don’t think you understand how much you have to buy to offset the shipping costs...I buy mine from a guy who supplies ...more

My buddy buys renegade like that. Has 10 people split the costs.

|

5/25/2018 10:27 PM

FahQ wrote:

How about T4, or if you need higher Octane VPR

I prefer t4 over u4, 2018 yz450f.

|

5/25/2018 10:39 PM

FahQ wrote:

How about T4, or if you need higher Octane VPR

Well, i have tried VPR...have not tried T4.......I just know it seemed like the bike ran best with 4.4. Im all for trying new stuff though.

|

Did i do that?

5/26/2018 12:11 AM

Call some car hot rod shops, drag strips, dirt track racetrack, etc. One of them could "get it for me" with $100 shipping for a 5 gallon pail, plus cost of pail of gasoline.

|

5/26/2018 9:58 AM

If your bike can handle a lower octane, ever consider MR12? Bit pricey, but has a greater oxygen content...

https://vpracingfuels.com/product/mr12/

|

5/30/2018 9:13 PM

There is a VP fuel shop in pueblo Co that has all the VP fuels. RockyMountain cycle plaza sells it as well I think..

|

5/31/2018 7:55 AM

crc245 wrote:

If your bike can handle a lower octane, ever consider MR12? Bit pricey, but has a greater oxygen content...

...more

I have ran Mr12.....and it is awesome! I just think U4.4 is the best bang for buck. Im not opposed to that if i could find it either.

|

Did i do that?

5/31/2018 7:55 AM

the kid 857 wrote:

There is a VP fuel shop in pueblo Co that has all the VP fuels. RockyMountain cycle plaza sells it as well I think..

Do you know the name of the shop in Pueblo?

|

Did i do that?