Tm 144mx

mxfolife732
9/2/2020 5:48pm
Does anybody have any experience with these bikes? How do they run? Suspension? Parts for them? Worth the extra money? How would they compare to the ktm 150?
Thinking about purchasing one to play around on, just wondering if they are worth the money. They look well built and sound like they run really well.
|
skypig
9/2/2020 6:47pm
I haven’t ridden one, but 2 things are for certain:
1. They are built as a 144, so Bore/Stroke is optimized. Rather than a big bore 125, that loses some over rev.
2. Rare. (Comparatively) So parts, knowledge will be less widely available. You’ll likely have the only one on the day.
Braaaphole
9/3/2020 5:13pm
TM has good parts support in the US, or they did. They got a new importer about 3 years ago who was really bringing in a lot. That said, they seem to be dying off a bit. I'm not seeing near as many of the bikes as I was. I think our local dealer may have dropped them or something, I don't see them pushing the TM bikes at all anymore.
There was only 1 this year at Loretta's where there were quite a few the last several years.
harescrambled
Fantasy
1864th
9/5/2020 8:08am
Does anybody have any experience with these bikes? How do they run? Suspension? Parts for them? Worth the extra money? How would they compare to the...
Does anybody have any experience with these bikes? How do they run? Suspension? Parts for them? Worth the extra money? How would they compare to the ktm 150?
Thinking about purchasing one to play around on, just wondering if they are worth the money. They look well built and sound like they run really well.
Get in touch with Korie Steede via instagram...she rides for TM, and could probably provide some valuable info for you
werner822
10/8/2020 9:12pm
Does anybody have any experience with these bikes? How do they run? Suspension? Parts for them? Worth the extra money? How would they compare to the...
If you are still looking for a tm I am selling mine 2020 tm 144mx hands down most fun bike I have ridden, motor feels like a 125 but with more everywhere a ktm 150 feels short and punchy, with porting the tm is a monster brother has a 18 with porting it revs for days. Handling kind of feels like a Honda doesn’t get twitchy like the Suzuki but can stick in a rut awesome , suspension was a tad harsh first ride but after 5 hour mark 7.8 hours now since new suspension feels awesome I am a 185lb give or take outdoor A rider. Parts are easy to come by a lot of interchangeable parts brake pads are yz and cr, pegs are pre 2016 ktm , lever are older ktm , etc I never get to ride and might want to build another bike. Let me know if you want any more info. Thanks

The Shop

MaxPower
10/9/2020 9:40am
If I were getting a new bike for me I'd consider a TM144. There's a billion KTM and Yamaha 125s out there

Post a reply to: Tm 144mx

The Latest