Throttle Tubes

Moto520
12/21/2017 8:50pm
swtwtwtw wrote:
I like the protaper twister. I like the zero friction movement. Mine is 5mm longer, negligible.
5mm is nothing.....it would absolutely be worth the smoother action.
mattman631
12/22/2017 11:52am
I prefer the G2 Ergo tube. Has poly inside of it and is smooth as butter
chillrich
12/23/2017 9:44am
Had good success with Motion Pro Titan. Plastic with 5 year warranty.

Warranty
Motion Pro will replace your Titan Tube? throttle tube within 5 years of purchase date if the throttle tube stops working for any reason due to an impact suffered while riding or from a tip over. Customer must return throttle tube to Motion Pro with proof of purchase and Motion Pro will send replacement tube at no charge if we find that the tube is in non operational condition.

Motion Pro Titan
Zycki11
12/23/2017 12:38pm
I have been pondering this for a little while, If I want to change out the throttle cam reel, do I need the entire Motion pro setup? Or can I get a specific cam reel for with the Motion Pro titan throttle tube and be good?

The Shop

Moto520
12/23/2017 3:42pm
Zycki11 wrote:
I have been pondering this for a little while, If I want to change out the throttle cam reel, do I need the entire Motion pro...
I have been pondering this for a little while, If I want to change out the throttle cam reel, do I need the entire Motion pro setup? Or can I get a specific cam reel for with the Motion Pro titan throttle tube and be good?
What bike do you have? Ktm......you use the stock ODI throttle cams. My titan came without a cam for my KTM
Bruce372
12/23/2017 8:31pm
Zycki11 wrote:
I have been pondering this for a little while, If I want to change out the throttle cam reel, do I need the entire Motion pro...
Moto520 wrote:
What bike do you have? Ktm......you use the stock ODI throttle cams. My titan came without a cam for my KTM
They make a ktm tube with an odi mount and one with the cam molded in, but it's the slow throw.
Zycki11
12/24/2017 11:18am
Zycki11 wrote:
Moto520 wrote:
Yamahamer

Post a reply to: Throttle Tubes

The Latest