Tc 250 clutch help

mwssquad827
So went in a trail ride ended up overheating my clutch in a boondocking session.. went to change my fluid the next weekend.. and I can’t bleed my clutch?!? I have hooked to vacuum suction and have tried zip tying the lever open and cracking the bleeder nipple to gravity feed. But it’s not letting fluid out of the master cyclinder?
BTW my fluid was horribly dirty and it worked before I started draining fluid it just had a lot of play!
|
LumpDog841
9/10/2018 6:19am
So went in a trail ride ended up overheating my clutch in a boondocking session.. went to change my fluid the next weekend.. and I can’t...
So went in a trail ride ended up overheating my clutch in a boondocking session.. went to change my fluid the next weekend.. and I can’t bleed my clutch?!? I have hooked to vacuum suction and have tried zip tying the lever open and cracking the bleeder nipple to gravity feed. But it’s not letting fluid out of the master cyclinder?
BTW my fluid was horribly dirty and it worked before I started draining fluid it just had a lot of play!
KTM sells a kit where you replace the nipple on the slave side and push fluid through with a syringe. Not sure if it's the same for the husky. Your's is a magura unit correct?

mwssquad827
9/10/2018 4:59pm
Yes it is and I tried that and it doesn’t push fluids either way... reverse bleed is the way I originally tried
RCF
9/10/2018 6:11pm
On one of bikes we have the bolt on the slave cylinder is clogged, I've tried running wire through it can't seem to clear it out maybe you're having the same problem.
mwssquad827
9/10/2018 10:10pm
A dude in the shop said it was the magura blood fluid.. says it swells all the seals up... dunno but I got a couple new seals coming so we will see

But I did clean the banjo and nipple as I thought it might be clogged it wasn’t tho..

Post a reply to: Tc 250 clutch help

The Latest